Glitches and freezing

Hi all
When i'm recording or pausing live tv i'm getting glitching, pausing and freezing on my VU DUO2.
I have got openatv 6.1 installed.
My provider is suggesting reflashing to an ipab image.
Any ideas please
Cheers

Last edited:
is it as good as openatv? plenty support for atv and online flashing and updating

Last edited by a moderator:
It's just a build of openatv.If you download ipab image there are full instructions in the zip file.My provider supports ipab and I just enter my username and password and press install and it sets up all my bouquets and my provider has their own epg in epg importer.If your provider supports this,it just makes it easier to set up and ipab image lets you know when an update is available.Does your provider give you a username and password you can use in ipab.

No he doesn't..but he suggested ipab so i will confer with him. Does ipab allow skyq skins, picons etc?
No he doesn't..but he suggested ipab so i will confer with him. Does ipab allow skyq skins, picons etc?

Yes you get picons and a few difference skin.Ask your supplier if he can give you a username and password.What do you have at the moment script via putty or a plugin.

i just use the boring openvix images on my boxes and keep it simple,no skins or picons needed.

what cam is in use?

correct cam in use i see as i assume its only for sat or cable and not iptv .multiple posters dont know who is using sat or other?

If im using an iptv provider fpr sly..shud i have cccam 2.3.0 in the softcam panel? Cos thers one there in select cam 1

Edit. Just stopped it n i think its now gone now

Well i installed ipab and created a swap file on a 4gig usb and checked the settings.
Yet live pausing still corrupts and recirdings still corrupt the channel im watching.

you dont need a swapfile on an excellent box only the crappy slow ones need it,not got a hdd for recordings?
cams are needed for cable and sat only as iptv is different.

Back