Glitching Channels Oscam

Hi,

Most channels except movie channels are glitching on VM cable. Im using a VU+ uno 4k which uses Oscam. Iv activated Oscam-latest and it is running. Has anyone else had this issue to fix glitching? my provider tells me all is ok on his side? cables into the house and splitter are original VM supplied and new.

Any help would be great.

Thanks.

Hi,

Can someone let me know where to download the latest version of Oscam. Iv tried the one built into the latest OpenVix image but I keep getting glitching freezing.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Forgive me if im wrong, but an oscam file is just a shell, it is your details inside that make the difference .

Listrn mate, there is no point in multi posting, it wont get you an answer quicker.

sorry. I wasnt sure where to post. So I know there is a oscam.server file with the line details. This has been put into etc\tuxbox\config.

On the uno 4k, In the openvix menu I have downloaded "oscam-emu" plugin and enabled it at startup and is running. Is this how you run the latest Oscam software or can a newer version be downloaded from elsewhere? If so please provide a link to download.

On the uno 4k, In the openvix menu I have downloaded "oscam-emu" plugin and enabled it at startup and is running. Is this how you run the latest Oscam software or can a newer version be downloaded from elsewhere? If so please provide a link to download.

oscam-emu is a virtual card reader, I can't see how it is relevant here.

I presume you have installed oscam per advice you received in the other thread. With vix you can also ask for support here.

My post here was in relation to sat, but I would expect the diagnostic and glitch hunting process would be similar for cable. One of the major advantages of oscam is how easy it is to examine/monitor cam performance, and to change settings.

Back