Glitching & Freezing While Recording Another Programme

I am using Oscam, I had awful issues with CCCAM and MGCAMD with freezing. Oscam seems to be the best for me anyway.

As I said it was working fine a few weeks ago and appears to be ok at the moment.

It will probably act up again this evening as it was 9pm last night when I noticed it

Hi, im new to zgemma box and currently using zgemma h5.2tc.
Im having recording issues. I have tuner A and B connected but it seems as if I can only record what I am watching. Can I watch 1 channel and record another? would appreciate it if someone can help thanks

yes you can record 1 and watch another on that box, have you checked your tuner config settings to see if both tuners are enabled?

yes you can record 1 and watch another on that box, have you checked your tuner config settings to see if both tuners are enabled?
thanks for the reply, yes mate both tuner are enabled and watching for e.g sky sports football at the moment but if i put sky sports news for recording and If i change channel then all channels would go blank (black screen) and only sky sports news would work to watch.

I popped in by my cousins and his got the same box but only tuner A enabled (virgin) and he can watch any channels whilst recording another channel

you might have to look a bit more in the setup of the box, there is an option to disable preferred tuner for recordings, this normally handles the recordings by default.

you might have to look a bit more in the setup of the box, there is an option to disable preferred tuner for recordings, this normally handles the recordings by default.
ok mate, from the looks of it the setup part is ok, but thanks for your help ill kind of fiddle with the settings hopefully it works.

there's no reason why it shouldn't work? I have heard that some of those zgemma`s had a faulty tuner. ?? you can always do a re-flash to test. have a chat with @grog68 if you get stuck -

http://www.techkings.org/resources/grogbbuild-h2h-and-h5-2tc-atv-6-1-cable.30/
ok thanks mate for the link, just had a look at the setup and preferred tuner for recordings is set at auto, ill have a chat with @grog68. to re-flash would I have to set up the whole box again? also how to re-flash? cheers mate

the guys like wooshbuild and grog who make up those images, try to get them as near plug and play as possible to make it easier, just make sure you have a copy of your line/gift details. re-flashing is quite easy and you will be able to setup the box like new if you follow the guides they provide.

ok cheers mate for all your help, yep i have wooshbuild image, i have the line details if needed.
i have pm @grog68 about this issue. i have also emailed my provider of the line but they are useless in terms of helping on any faults.

it looks to be a tuner set up issue, tuner A is sat tuner, tuners b & c are both cable (although only one connection on box) and need to be set up the same as each other. see pm

Back