Glitching / freezing.

There will always be a handful of channels that freeze - i've got Challenge +1 on mine now and it's doing the same but I switch over to the satellite FTA one an perfect, is satellite not an option for you for the freeview channels?

M8 try your box in another house before u start fault finding in your own house ,the lines that r going about the last 2 months are almost all freezing on some channels mostly Eden discovery, r your sports and movies ok ?? If they r it's your server there sharing the less popular channels

I've replaced the splitter inside the house today with a heavy one from maplin and still the channels are glitching.

Any thoughts?

Which splitter have you used from maplin?
Also as you have used a splitter for your 3rd party reciever i assume you either made or aquired a new fly lead?

Which splitter have you used from maplin?
Also as you have used a splitter for your 3rd party reciever i assume you either made or aquired a new fly lead?
The splitter from Maplin I can’t remember. Yes, leads were replaced. The napkin splitter is not in use at all. The splitter I’m now using is one virgin media left for me.

Just a quick update, I have changed frim mgcamd to oscam, the freezing is just as bad, if not maybe even a little worse..
It seems to be that any server I use based in the OVH datacentre, seems to freeze quite a lot.

Back