Glitching on Kids channels ONLY

nizpatel

Hi lads hoping someone can help.

Using a Zgemma H2H with a Virmin line. I mostly only watch Sports channels and they seem to be working well without any real glitching or freezing. But recently the little one been watching Baby TV and Cartoon HD and it freezes every 30 seconds or so. If paid channels are glitching on Kids channels would other paid channels not also glitch?

Hoping someone can help.

NO, if you're provider is a cache server then this generally happens on the lesser used channels, the more people watching a channel then the better it is.

If you're provider has his own local cards then generally you won't see freezing on any channel unless there is an issue in which case it will happen on all channels until the provider has fixed the issue.

NO, if you're provider is a cache server then this generally happens on the lesser used channels, the more people watching a channel then the better it is.

If you're provider has his own local cards then generally you won't see freezing on any channel unless there is an issue in which case it will happen on all channels until the provider has fixed the issue.

Makes sense. I believe the 1st point applies to me, I have made contact with the provider. Thank you for your response!

Seems to be the case these days,some providers have the odd lesser used channels than others, my racing uk on cable has stopped now, it still works fine on sat, dont know if this is an issue now on cable or its just the provider.

Seems to be the case these days,some providers have the odd lesser used channels than others, my racing uk on cable has stopped now, it still works fine on sat, dont know if this is an issue now on cable or its just the provider.

racing uk is an individual subscription channel and your provider or his peer may have dropped it

Yeah Grog i was thinking it was something like that, i remember back a few years and i had a jsc sports package card, which i shared with about ten others and the ones that shared 28e to me which was about 5 or 6 of them, only 1 or 2 had certain channels, like the racing channels, i think even at the races was a paid channel back in those days. Thanks.

Hi Guys, on the same topic regarding glitching on kids channels and sometimes movies and sports but I'm using iptv xtreameditor. Service is great my provider tells me that it seems to be good at his end. when my little one watch's baby tv it freezes, change channel and back again it appears to be normal. then it happens again. sometimes it happens with movies and sports. does anyone know a fix for this?

babytv is a known troublemaker on cable and iptv, been like this for a long time.
probably iptv provider getting his streams from cable

babytv is a known troublemaker on cable and iptv, been like this for a long time.
probably iptv provider getting his streams from cable
The only channel I need. My brother has the same service on amazon fire stick using perfect player. it runs really smooth. tbh never seen it glitch once. Ohh well never complain I was told. Glad to have something then nothing.

Back