Glitching pretty bad some days

djxxx

I have a zgemma h2h set up on vermin and I've started to get glitching back again...I'm not using any splitters now and have also disconnected TiVo box... My internet is 200mb line....So I'm just running zgemma h2h only.

So could someone confirm if it's the box that's causing glitching... I've read that they have shitty tuners.... If I was to get a different box what would you recommend

What are your ECM times when the glitching happens? (Press the OK button on the remote twice - depending on what skin you use you should see the time).

Ecm showing 0.476 on sly channels
I am using sucmnsee latest image...
Could it be image?

If I keep sly sport 1hd on when glitching gets really bad the ecm shows 0.13 and SNR green bar drops to zero even though it shows 29% all the time due to programming error

Last edited:
The only splitter that is being used is vermins... As one is for cable TVs and other is for Internet... I'm going direct to the zgemma without a splitter... I've also tried a tratek splitter but it still gets glitching... And all connections are tight

Tried a new mg config file or even cccam to rule it out? What's the memory like in information when it's glitching?

Sent from my VF695 using Tapatalk

The mgcam config file I'm using is by a user under the name of FreeUK....where can I get other mgcam config files to try?

His is spot on so doubt that then. Unless it's got corrupted. There's one in downloads.

Think your issue is something else then!

Tried a test line?

Rebooted box and router?

What's your memory sitch when happening? Use lots of plugins? Have swap file enabled? EPG saved externally?

Don't really use plugins... I have swap file enabled and I'm using 1gb Usb hard drive.. Epg saves to hard drive...

I've just tried changing dns values to googles dns 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4...
Still got glitching
Have not tried a different line as the line I have is quite expensive line which are suppose to be good

Hmmmm. Maybe a reflash job then. When tuners are giving false signal readings it's hard to diagnose if the signal is too weak or strong!

So you reckon to reset box to default then install vix image

What should them ECM values be reading????

Last edited:
If it's that bad and you don't think line, memory or signal, don't think you've much choice. Make sure you have your line backed up.

No need to reset. Just flash over it

Your ecms are common enough. No harm in trying a test is there before go thru a reflash?

Back