gocompare scam

d3mac

These are lying cheating charlatans.

THERE IS NO CHOICE - all the insurance companies they compare are owned by ADMIRAL insurance

miss one payment and they demand full payment or cancel policies - then let you resign with a sister company - SCAMMERS

I'm sure this must break some law?????????????

BE WARNED
D£MAC

Can't say that I agree with you mate, they say they compare with 125 companies, they couldn't all be Admirals companies, especially as two of them AXA and Allianz are worldwide companies in their own right.
When you sign up to a payment plan, what do you expect? miss a payment and there is no problem? the only problem is that the ONE that you defaulted on may not accept you back (certainly not on a payment plan).
This is a comparison site, nothing else so it can keep redirecting you to another and another of the companies if you keep missing payments.

Slightly off topic, but here's a recent local case where a customer took on AXA and lost.....

I wonder what the legal costs will amount to?

Castlegar woman loses claim against insurance company

A Galway woman has lost a case against insurance firm AXA which refused to cover her after her Toyota Landcruiser was stolen.

Mother-of-five, Breege McGath from Polkeen, Castlegar took the case following the theft of her vehicle from her home just before Christmas 2011.

The Judge described her as reckless after hearing that she had left the key to her 4X4 in her handbag in the back of the vehicle.

According to the Irish Examiner, Breege McGath left her handbag with the keys, credit cards and her passport in the back of her car.

She told the Circuit Civil Court that she believed she had locked her car which was parked at the rear of her house, behind locked electronic gates.

Her husband Mike McGath told the court that they had 3 dogs but no-one in the house heard any noise the night of the theft.

Judge Jacqueline Linnane was told that AXA would not insure Ms. McGath claiming she was negligent and reckless with regard to the security of the landcruiser.

The Judge dismissed the 35 thousand euro claim and awarded legal costs to AXA.

Back