Golden interstar lx2 combo, no cable signal help

StevoAmigo1

Hi i was just after some advice, my sly service works fine on my box but doesn't seem to have a cable signal within the sat finder on the box, although the virmin cable is hooked up, my box was working and scanning both sly and virmin channels just fine before i sent it to Wos for a repair, not sure if its came back faulty or just something simple that needs fixing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Press ok twice on the remote, bottom right of the screen should show your signal levels.

Press ok twice on the remote, bottom right of the screen should show your signal levels.

Hi bees thanks for your fast reply, and it shows snr 76% and agc 95% not sure what both of these mean, is one for sly and the other for cable?

on my xtrend if you pressed green button for sat you can change from sat to cable tuner and while on a cable tuner see a signal.those might be for sat as i only get 55 for cable lol

reread bees setup for the combo in case of something missing.

on my xtrend if you pressed green button for sat you can change from sat to cable tuner and while on a cable tuner see a signal.those might be for sat as i only get 55 for cable lol

reread bees setup for the combo in case of something missing.

Yes mate think those signals are just for sat as there on tuner A, tuner B isnt seeing a signal from my cable

is tuner b setup and cable good and in correct port,presume you have a live connection?

Yes mate it is setup from bees guide on here before also here is a pic the top white cable is the virmin one and the other is the sly

27f1b4cb498eee8698d49e0041c8a4ff.jpg

It will show the signal for the tuner you are using.

Tuner B is your cable tuner.

Signal to noise ratio, (quality)
Automatic gain control (strength)

Have you got the right net id selected ?

It will show the signal for the tuner you are using.

Tuner B is your cable tuner.

Signal to noise ratio, (quality)
Automatic gain control (strength)

Have you got the right net id selected ?

Hi bees thanks mate i got it sorted now thanks to you, i just messed around with the net id's and now im seeing full signal on tuner b :-) [emoji106] cheers bees

i never use a skin as prefare to look at tv lol,if i get bored i fall asleep.

possibly in download plugins you might have a choice?

i never use a skin as prefare to look at tv lol,if i get bored i fall asleep.

possibly in download plugins you might have a choice?

Haha i had a skinfull of beer last night tbh lol

And yeah people have said use the blue hd but even that doesn't really resemble the sly interface,

Back