Good box for Sat and IPTV

Hi all,

New here, so apologies if this has been asked before. I have done quite a bit of research before asking and at a dillema. I currently have a IPTV subscription but really want my sat connection which is sly FTA. I have seen tons of zgemma, VU and edision boxes and they all look amazing for sat. However how good are these for IPTV? As this will be the main source I'd be using, I also really like wooshbuild and the sly interface these enigma 2 boxes can use, super family friendly.

So I guess my question is, are those above states enigma 2 boxes good enough for IPTV or similar to my current dreamlink/forumler box?

I just want the sat connection as backup so is it worth spending more on a all in one box? I did see the forumler 1 box that looks perfect for me but I cannot seem to find anyone who's selling it? Baring in mind it's super old.

Sorry for the long message just struggling to figure out what the best option would be.

I'm using a zgemma h2s at moment mate with remaining sly channels my iptv assigned to epg just like it would look with sly but that's an old entry zgemma box but does what I need it too and able to record ect

Ah fair enough, I'm thinking for the purpose that might be the best option. How quick is the channel zapping? And you on the woosh infinity or something different.

Ah fair enough, I'm thinking for the purpose that might be the best option. How quick is the channel zapping? And you on the woosh infinity or something different.
Channel zapping quite good I'm on a custom image but wooshbuild infinity is a great image or try having a look at zgemma.co.uk it's forum sponsor or further down there's kull media that's a forum sponsor aswell

Channel zapping quite good I'm on a custom image but wooshbuild infinity is a great image or try having a look at zgemma.co.uk it's forum sponsor or further down there's kull media that's a forum sponsor aswell
Thank you so much for the help mate, will look on those forums.

Most sat boxes will run Iptv fine,it's more down to finding a good provider.. I use quite a few Zgemma H2s and they run Iptv and sat without problem but H7s or H9s if you want something a bit newer.

Most sat boxes will run Iptv fine,it's more down to finding a good provider.. I use quite a few Zgemma H2s and they run Iptv and sat without problem but H7s or H9s if you want something a bit newer.
Can't fault the h2s does exactly what I need so won't upgrade yet lol

So I wouldn't lose out, because right now my dreamlink box has fast epg doesn't give me any issues at all I just need sat connection. If I did get the zgemma

So I wouldn't lose out, because right now my dreamlink box has fast epg doesn't give me any issues at all I just need sat connection. If I did get the zgemma
All you would need is an image to flash your box with depending on which zgemma you get 2 sat feeds to back of box then reflash it then set it up to your region if you want remaining sat channels get a sub for that then for iptv find a decent supplier tell them what box image your using then set the iptv up if you like the test then take a month's sub off the supplier to start with

All you would need is an image to flash your box with depending on which zgemma you get 2 sat feeds to back of box then reflash it then set it up to your region if you want remaining sat channels get a sub for that then for iptv find a decent supplier tell them what box image your using then set the iptv up if you like the test then take a month's sub off the supplier to start with
Cheers mate, probably going to go get myself a zgemma and try this all out.

Yeah I think I can use suls code or something if I remember correctly to set it up.
Thats if a provider uses suls as there's different setups like there's Jedi xtream maker xtream editor xtream codes xtreamtv app there's username and password some providers won't provide m3u as there shared on Internet and that's partly how suppliers get blocked when football is on

Thats if a provider uses suls as there's different setups like there's Jedi xtream maker xtream editor xtream codes xtreamtv app there's username and password some providers won't provide m3u as there shared on Internet and that's partly how suppliers get blocked when football is on
Alright mate I think I'm set, you've been amazing.

Back