Good box for Sat and IPTV

yes wait for that.
or don't.
No one can tell you what you want, look into the specs and check what each box can and cannot do.
Decide what you want it to do and what you are prepared to pay and what you are most likely to use it for on a daily basis.
Buy whichever you think is going to be most likely suitable for you every day, not the odd one or two times

the zgemma h2h has 2 tuners one for sat one for vm and you can also add iptv I have vm and iptv on my box and they both work like a dream you just need the right supplier
Hi @gray1313
I have a zgemma h2h too with vm. Just wondering if I should look at getting IPTV added on too. I have all the channels from vm so what extra would i get from IPTV?

Hi @gray1313
I have a zgemma h2h too with vm. Just wondering if I should look at getting IPTV added on too. I have all the channels from vm so what extra would i get from IPTV?
3pm ko bein sports Live events ppv events USA TV networks American sports channels. Nbc gold plus more

My IPTV also has Aberdeen TV, Celtic TV, Dundee TV, Hibs TV, Hearts TV, Rangers TV, and St Mirren TV, all in HD, all showing every home match live, so if my team are playing at any of the above grounds, I'm covered......

Back