Cable Good Deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vizzy

Hi All,

I am new to the world of zgemma, currently converting over from Kodi.

I have been offered a zgemma box with everything already installed and a line for 12 months for £130. This includes every virgin channel as well as the PPV events etc. He said it would just need some light setting up once i receive it of which they can guide me through.

To me, £130 sounds a good deal. As originally i was going to buy a box on it's own at £85, and then i believe a line for virgin (i only have virgin access) would cost around £40. So essentially I am paying him roughly £5-10 to set it up and save me the hassle. He has been around a few years, has many decent reviews and people vouching for his service etc.

Have I got this correct and which method would you believe is best? Any advice is useful as like i say I am new to this.

thanks,

Vizzy

Sounds suspicious to me, a decent cable server is £65- £80
It's more than likely you will be connected to a cheap server.

Hi mate, if you read through the rest of the forum the strong consensus is you buy your own box and set it up yourself. all the help is on here. Also you will be able to choose your own line provider. At the end of the day you will learn about the box and be able to maintain it which is something you need to do if you wish to conduct your viewing this way, see it as a hobby. You should be able to set up yourself for around £120 plus £35 if you want a hard drive for recordings.

Last edited:
I suspected that might be the answer. I just didn't know if this was a deal too good to be true!

Do you have any links to direct topics that will help from base box to full set up. I've had a look around but there's that many topics! So any suggestions on a starter would be great. Thanks!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Probably should add, it's through a group on facebook called '**********' if anybody has had any dealings with them etc?

Last edited by a moderator:
Have a look in the download section as with each backup image there is a setup guide.
It's always worth setting up yourself as then you can keep on top of any tweaks or reflashing if needed.
Buying a receiver all set up is the only option for some people who really are not computer savvy.
If you like a small challenge do it all your self ;-)

For a h2h your looking at about £180/200 fully setup with line and harddrive.
Could probably get a sky line aswell for that price.

If you purchase for £130 its going to cost more like £200 when you have to purchase a new server.

Apologies. There is no hard drive included, so that would be a purchase my self. It is just the virgin channels down the cable that are included. No extra iptv etc.

Just checked ******** out of fb
Looks dodgey mate

Zgemma h2s £130 inc year gift
Zgemma h2h £130 inc year gift (dosent state sky/virgin)

Just checked *******out of fb
Looks dodgey mate

Zgemma h2s £130 inc year gift
Zgemma h2h £130 inc year gift (dosent state sky/virgin)
I messaged him direct. Says the 130 is virgin cable, just with all the reviews and people saying they paid higher. I know it's a supposed sale they have on so just wasn't sure about it all!

No iptv
And no harddrive your box cant be setup correctly when he posts them.
The epg needs to be saved to your hdd or your box will be like a snail.
Just dont do it mate is my opinion.
Theres people on here who sell boxes and are more likely to be around if you require help.

Last edited:
Yeah it's just virgin channels. So that's why it looks so cheap then due to no hdd and iptv. Only wanted it for normal virgin and ppv boxing. But that's fine, looks like setting my own up is the way forward!

Haha no no its fine,ill buy my own! I'll go try and find a detailed guide on how to do it all.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back