Good powerline adapter for mag 254

Visor

Hi guys, just bought a mag 254 which I will be using upstairs in the bedroom but was told to use powerline adapter instead of wifi. I'd be looking for one that I could get either as a triple pack or could add-on extras in the future as I have the kids room where there is a PS3 and WiiU but will add a zgemma h2h(current box) to this room eventually so will be looking for something at a reasonable price and at least 2 gigabit ports and passthrough power.

Hi guys, just bought a mag 254 which I will be using upstairs in the bedroom but was told to use powerline adapter instead of wifi. I'd be looking for one that I could get either as a triple pack or could add-on extras in the future as I have the kids room where there is a PS3 and WiiU but will add a zgemma h2h(current box) to this room eventually so will be looking for something at a reasonable price and at least 2 gigabit ports and passthrough power.
2gig?! Argoos tp-links all you need. Never heard a bad word and work great personally too.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Yeah dear enough mate. I stream to a slave box fine with the same ones. Try and return if need need be :-)

I have been using the TP-Link ones for a couple of years now and they seem to lose connection every so often - I have to pair them at least once a month. Currently, they aren't working - not sure why - the lights are on but they wont communicate with each other so I think they may be finished. I don't know why they are so well recommended - I have had nothing but trouble

I have been using the TP-Link ones for a couple of years now and they seem to lose connection every so often - I have to pair them at least once a month. Currently, they aren't working - not sure why - the lights are on but they wont communicate with each other so I think they may be finished. I don't know why they are so well recommended - I have had nothing but trouble
I've never paired mines. Never any trouble here. Odd reboot but good for them, and your router, box every so often.

Back