Good priced box

1554leslie

Self Closed Account
Hi guys ,I have placed an order for the Technomate TM-Nano-SE PLUS Enigma 2 Linux HD PVR Singe tuner Satellite Receiver for a customer from world of sat,what i have added is another DVB-S/S2 tuner and a 320 GB built in hard drive and the price only comes in just over £160 which is fantastic,I pay around £110 for my zgemma H2s boxes and 320 GB hard drive from my suppliers and the hard drive is not built in and a portable one with six moths guarantee,The box is covered for any problems for 2 years and can be returned for a full repair or replacement and its all supported by openvix and openatv and many more,To have a cable tuner is only £10 more,I have a large amount of zgemma boxes fitted for my customers and i have never ever been let down by the solid build,it really comes down to choice,I will always try to give good feedback as i find it, Will let you know as soon as my son tests it (he is autisic ) and i can assure you all you will give the box the finest beating going,I have to say that beni and wooshie are doing some great work with their zgemma builds and my son has tried in every way to test it and it is pure indestructible,I try to be as fair as possible,Bees will love the fact about supported boxes for 2 years and official support,But LOL you need to fully admit that for a budget box the zgemma for those on limited funds and the support of the guys like Wooshie and sucumnsee are top notch

Last edited:
Back