Google Remove IPTV apps

as long as android allows 3rd party apps to be installed it shouldn't be a problem but theres always going to be someone leaning on others to try to shut down iptv.

generally its not an issue, theres always a workaround, just that manufacturers and software devs need to be seen to be complying with the law.

yup, inlike cs the iptv system is currently very easy to work with.

the vast majority of devices are manufactured by the chinese, they eat dogs and don't give a fook who it offends, they'll end up manufacturing devices running their own os for iptv as long as theres still a few yen in it for them :grin:

As 1 door closes another opens and the amount of apks on the net to get hold of they have a lot to do to 100% truly getting hold of the removed apps same with amazon with downloader I've still got that even tho it's supposed to have been removed from amazon tv just been on google play they've changed name of smarters to Crystal clear iptv box

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190117-093600.jpg
    Screenshot_20190117-093600.jpg
    397.5 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
View attachment 36906 As 1 door closes another opens and the amount of apks on the net to get hold of they have a lot to do to 100% truly getting hold of the removed apps same with amazon with downloader I've still got that even tho it's supposed to have been removed from amazon tv just been on google play they've changed name of smarters to Crystal clear iptv box

that isnt the official smarters app. it is a providers rebranded app.
the official line from smarters is that it was removed from the play store by mistake and will be back soon though i suspect there is something more to it than they are letting on

The app works with my username and password and not with that on playstore so is an alternative for time been
i just downloaded it and there was nowhere to input the url so would only work if you have a sub from that provider the url is hardcoded into the app

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190118-123704_CRYSTAL CLEAR IPTV.jpg
    Screenshot_20190118-123704_CRYSTAL CLEAR IPTV.jpg
    683.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
i just downloaded it and there was nowhere to input the url so would only work if you have a sub from that provider the url is hardcoded into the app
Oh crap yeah sorry I loaded up my smarters not that one my smarters is Simular to that one sorry mate I will remove it

Oh crap yeah sorry I loaded up my smarters not that one my smarters is Simular to that one sorry mate I will remove it
lol easy done. it basically is the smaters app but customised so you only need user and pass. you can get ones offically from whmcs like we do or you can use an apk editor to do it yourself but is not updatable which is what this looks like

There are plenty of links to sideload the app kicking about but for somebody who is new to the game and not tech savvy as such it can be mind blowing.

Back