Got no channels again VM

I’ve also got the same problem I had this last week emailed my supplier who claimed there was no problems but the channels came back the next day now I’ve got it all over again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it was over there would be so many posts all over the show

Try the normal

Restart cam
Restart hub and box
Try a new test line

Had the same issue a few weeks ago as did many others all of us were with the same supplier who tried to claim there was no issues if it’s not back on by the morning I will be moving to a different supplier

I'm probably the same supplier as same issue as is a friend of mine. Just tried a test and all ok with new line.

It’s a huge shame as he’s a well known seller on here and has been my supplier for several years first with sly now vm but there’s been bad channel glitching lately and for too many times the thing has gone off completely recently topped off with ignoring messages

If it was over there would be so many posts all over the show

Try the normal

Restart cam
Restart hub and box
Try a new test line
That's the first thing I do Siilver, Time to move on I think as this isn't the first time its happened.

Had the same issue a few weeks ago as did many others all of us were with the same supplier who tried to claim there was no issues if it’s not back on by the morning I will be moving to a different supplier

I think it was problems with the servers which he admitted but I agree. Been poor In 2018

Same here, no auto reply to emails either which is unusual for him. 3 ppl i know so far all with same supplier, only other thing we all have in common is were all from same town, but apparently no issues in the area going by the VM website

FTA only here as well, same as a few weeks ago. No point emailing as you rarely get a reply.
Glitching / Freezing has been pretty poor recently..and of course it's always OUR fault.

Its a supplier issue.... Got a text line from somewhere else... all works fine
Not going to mention names just yet, give the bloke a chance to sort it out...................

There's been issues reported with the French router/server again so everyone take a chill pill and realise that stuff like this can't come from his house to yours directly and he's not the only one affected, and manyUK servers are suffering.
Also VM have been changing frequencies and christ knows what else at random and everyone is doing everything they can in the background to overcome this but it's not instant.
We've mostly lost the SSHD but most other stuff is intact, and almost everyone's in the same boat.

feel free to save yourself 30 / 40 / 50 a year and take a genuine sub for £1000 per 12m....gotta be worth the other £950:emoji_unamused: :emoji_angry:

Last edited:
has everyone still got this problem?

iv been down since Saturday. iv tried 2 test lines but still didn't work for me.

has test lines worked for everyone else?

Has anybody anybody heard anything from this provider yet?

has everyone still got this problem?

iv been down since Saturday. iv tried 2 test lines but still didn't work for me.

has test lines worked for everyone else?

The original person has sorted out his stuff, he went to a football match, and this place went into meltdown that they hadn't got a reply.
Your problem is a different one

Back