Green Screen Appearing on boot up after change of skin

JJ240

Hi lads and ladies,

First post here in desperation really... I was messing about with TSpanel today and found a few new Skins in the Addons... I downloaded one to check it out and went into settings and selected it and ever since the box only boots up a green error screen.

Is there any way I can get the box to boot up with the old skin/settings... I don't know much about the set-up and only bought the box set up so i'm unsure what to do.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks for the replies leslie..

Just reading through forums that I will need to re-flash my box through the IP address on the box with an nfi file? ... I assume I have to do that before I could do as you suggest?

@ lancable ... the box is now not rebooting only turning to a green screen. I cannot re-open TSpanel to delete the plugin. Unless there is another way to do it?

Thanks I will give it a go and let you know how I get on thanks.

---------- Post Merged at 11:17 PM ----------

Anyone know what file to send fraggle123 to on DCC E2 so I don't have to manually select on screen as the box is not rebooting?

Thanks guys for the help but no joy ... I have transferred the file into tmp folder but all I still get is the green screen... almost certainly something I am doing. I think I will probably go back to the guy I bought the box off to see if he can help me out.

Again thanks for trying

i dont think the sky skin by fraggle123 will work on the blackhole img as it was for the vix img
i take it the dreambox will be a clone? if so and you do have to reflash it make sure you use a clone free img

Thanks for all the help guys finally got it sorted ... I couldn't understand why the new image was not uploading to the box... I wasn't unpacking the RAR file to but I eventually got there.

Thanks Again!

Back