Grogbuild ATV 6.1 cable only build for H5.2tc, H7C and H4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks.

Maybe not using a USB stick as i don't record tv (apart from flashing) prevent picons being installed ?

I will try tomorrow with the USB stick.....handy for back ups/updates i suppose :)
Without a usb stick you will probably not get a full epg and no the picons won't download either. EPG info is stored on internal memory if no usb is detected and normally there won't be enough space for all the data or if there is the box won't have space to do anything else.

Without a usb stick you will probably not get a full epg and no the picons won't download either. EPG info is stored on internal memory if no usb is detected and normally there won't be enough space for all the data or if there is the box won't have space to do anything else.
Yes, thanks a lot.

Mounted the usb stick and all picons now working :)

hi, have installed new update grog build but after flashing went through the process of set-up again - now no channels are working except the vgin preview - have tried to reenter oscam line but still no joy - unfortunately deleted back up when mounting usb - was working all ok before updated (except the audio descript on a few channel) please help am I missing something obvious?

just flashed it now grog on my h52tc and all is well.
excellent work mate. just one question if i may, when i enable move mode in the fav list and move my HD to the top, when i reboot its down near the bottom again. is there a simple setting im not doing ?
any help appreciated cheers

are you after replacing sd channels for bbc 1 etc with their hd channel ? if so press the menu button from tv picture and then select Setup -> Service Searching -> Autobouquetsmaker -> providers, scroll down to Virgin (UK): Swap channels and change to yes and then press the green button. Now select Run a Scan.

Thanks for a great build.

I flashed this image mainly for the audio/NAR fix and have to say it is a great image.

I used to use ipab before and this seems like a streamlined version. One question I have is about series link. On ipab when you select series link from epg it came up with a second screen where you could change some settings. It would then add all programs on the timer... It would show all eastenders in due to be aired in timers. Does series link work on grog or will I need to add a timer for each episode?

help. I can't find '(New) Rytec UK/Ireland Virgin XMLTV'

I have Rytec UK Sat/Virgin XMLTV and Uk options.

I have followed all settings but don't get many channels and no sections.

I seem to have all channels . How to change the remote so when epg is pressed it brings up sections on other builds?

help. I can't find '(New) Rytec UK/Ireland Virgin XMLTV'
I have Rytec UK Sat/Virgin XMLTV and Uk options.

I have followed all settings but don't get many channels and no sections.
Sorry the epgimport sources have been changing lately.
I seem to have all channels . How to change the remote so when epg is pressed it brings up sections on other builds?
Do you mean when in the epg change bouquet? if so you can move from Entertainment to Factual for example by pressing the [next] button on the remote, press the [prev] button to go the opposite way.

Hi will this work on star h2. If not any that will with audio fix. Thanks
no sorry

thank you, re-flashed image and followed guide but am still only getting partial hd channels cleaering, any ideas? tried multiple lines and used cccam, mgcamd and oscam

Do you mean when in the epg change bouquet? if so you can move from Entertainment to Factual for example by pressing the [next] button on the remote, press the [prev] button to go the opposite way.

thanks for reply. thats the one. anyway to change this? My parents are elderly and hate change. I have played around the remote config but can't get something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back