Grogbuild ATV 6.1 cable only build for H5.2tc, H7C and H4

Status
Not open for further replies.
has anyone used kodi on the H7C ,what are your thoughts?
Its available in the plugin section.
I find it very slow and unresponsive.

I have it installed and do find it slow but have never used it before so had nothing to compare with.

Guys what autoboutique are available for VM UK? I have this build but finding the VM UK default channel sorting faulty - specially under international and movies where multiple channels are left out under All.

Ps : even though this is on H5.2 but I am only using VM!

Guys what autoboutique are available for VM UK? I have this build but finding the VM UK default channel sorting faulty - specially under international and movies where multiple channels are left out under All.

Ps : even though this is on H5.2 but I am only using VM!
Are you using grogbuild? as there should not be an all channels unless you have enabled satellite. On grogbuild there is no All Channels for vm, if you have enabled the 'main bouquet' in abm -> providers Virgin(UK) then it throws all the numbers out.

Cant connect to box via Filezilla. Comes up connection refused due to EConrefused

It could be something in your filezilla setup? google that error and there are a few results that may be worth looking at. I've just ftp'd to my h2h and h7 using this build without a problem, not got h52tc connected at the moment so can't check.

OK there appears to be an issue with atv 6.1 updates, I was able to putty and ftp to my h2h yesterday. Ran updates this morning and now get the same error as you are because FTP isn't running on box and for some reason can't be started. I can't putty to it either even though telnet is running.

so is it worth trying to install this build on a H7C today or am I not gonna be able to ftp to box?

if not, what other builds are available for H7C, using cable...cheers!!

so is it worth trying to install this build on a H7C today or am I not gonna be able to ftp to box?

if not, what other builds are available for H7C, using cable...cheers!!

Yes, the build has not had recently software updates so ftp etc works fine on it. I am using it on my h7c without an issue.

Have a h7c running OpenATV 6 but no softcam panel! will this build solve the problem.

Cheers.
Yes, this build has the softcam panel, note that the only cam that currently works on H7's (or any arm based box) using ATV 6+ is oscam which is installed in this build.

Hi Grog,

firstly thanks for the tutorial, I was off work yesterday and decided to get my H2H which had been lying in its box unopened for a month, ( I knew It was going to be a bit painful so waited till a free day without a hangover) I had been reading in past few weeks about it without actually unpacking the box !!

Ok so I initially installed IPAB on it and got NET ID and freeview channels up (1-5) Happy days or so I thought when getting round to installing gift. I have been with supplier for 3 years and hes a good lad with decent support, So he supplies me With an N-line which I then converted to a CWS = line, He says its active and I trust him that it is but for the life of me I cant get it running, tried all the conversions possible and still no luck.

Ive now installed your build on the box (H2H Beta) and followed everything to the letter, I can FTP to my box etc, Getting freeview 1-5 but Mcamd still not clearing, One thing I may have done is changed the MG-cfg file on the USR/Keys last night in an attempt to bring it to life, so I may need a copy of the original mg-cfg or one that will bring the bugger to life lol. Is there anything that you or anyone else can suggest ?

I wont be back in front of the box until approx 4pm today as I'm at work just now.

thanks in advance

Flashed latest build last night, Been using your first build for a while now, love it. I've tried them all but grogbuild is my favourite.

I couldn't get the picons to download at first, but realised my hard drive was mounted as sda1 and not hdd. This sorted it fine. Thanks for all your hard work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back