Grogbuild ATV 6.1 cable only build for H5.2tc, H7C and H4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The picons should automatically download, be sure your hard drive is mounted as hdd as sometimes openatv mounts it as sda which then doesn't allow the picons to be downloaded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
See post further up this page. Picons weren't downloading to hard drive despite it being mounted correctly. Grog suggested a work around which was to install the picon plugin which worked. However, since doing that my brother is now saying that the box is running extremely slow when trying to change channel or access any menus (actual channels are playing fine)

CCcam issue on H4 boc?
I have the current Grog build with the following installed:
CCcam 2.3.0, mgcamd_1.38r1 and oscam_atv_emu 1.2

The CCcam module appears to work intermittently, even with a complete switch off and back on again, it does not always come live again.

The CCcam.cfg file is fine, this does not change from the times when it works to the times when it does not. When no channels appear, all free to air channels are fine but on the CCcam page the message 'no new EMC data' appears and often, when visiting the cam page both cam 1 and 2 report 'no cam' selected (perhaps this switches off automatically when it is seeing no CCcam.cfg file for whatever reason?)

Any help on this would be much appreciated

JJ

Brother brought his box over and I flashed it with Grogbuild. The only issue I had while it was here was the picons which was solved by adding the plugin

Since he took it home, he says that the box is sometimes running very slowly when he presses menu, or epg, or channel list etc. Says it is hanging for a good 20 or 30 seconds before responding. Then it will suddenly be ok for 5 minutes before going back to struggling again. It looks like there is something in the background that is over working the box, any idea what it could be?

Just wondering if it could be linked to the picons plugin because it was fine before that was installed. He says it won't let him remove that plugin now though

It's the latest build on a zgemma H2H

The picons should automatically download, be sure your hard drive is mounted as hdd as sometimes openatv mounts it as sda which then doesn't allow the picons to be downloaded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me clarify, On all builds if the usb stick is mounted on /media/hdd and there is NO picon folder already on there then when the box (not gui) is rebooted it should download the picons. Basically the box downloaded a zip file and unzipped them to /media/hdd/picon folder.

A couple of weeks ago I changed this on the H2H build, H52tc build is changing later today, now on the H2H, if the usb is mounted and there is no picon folder it will try to install them when the box is rebooted but using an IPK (plugin) rather than the zip file. The reason for this is two fold, firstly if for some reason the box doesn't download the picons, for which there could be numerous reasons, server slow or just bad internet connection etc then rather than keep rebooting the box they can now be installed via the downloadable plugin list, and secondly if there are updates, ie channel names then you can just delete the picons via the removable plugins list and then reinstall them. (not sure if software update might update them as not checked).

@skinner05 I don't think your brothers issue is caused by the picon system changing, but I did notice the other day another bug on the H2H build where the customise menu crashes the box again. I have got a fix for this but I've just not had a chance to fix the build yet, I don't know if this may also be causing your brothers box to slow, I've not noticed my h2h to be slow but will double check. Hopefully the h2h build will have the fix later today.

Yes thanks I got that working but think there is a bug in the CCcam section. everything worked for a few hours then went off. CCcam, now just says 'no active' even with switched on and the same file still in the correct directory, just so weird this.
I don't know why that is, I personally don't use cccam but install the standard cccam plugins. Try uninstalling the cccam plugin and then install it again to see if that helps

Let me clarify, On all builds if the usb stick is mounted on /media/hdd and there is NO picon folder already on there then when the box (not gui) is rebooted it should download the picons. Basically the box downloaded a zip file and unzipped them to /media/hdd/picon folder.

A couple of weeks ago I changed this on the H2H build, H52tc build is changing later today, now on the H2H, if the usb is mounted and there is no picon folder it will try to install them when the box is rebooted but using an IPK (plugin) rather than the zip file. The reason for this is two fold, firstly if for some reason the box doesn't download the picons, for which there could be numerous reasons, server slow or just bad internet connection etc then rather than keep rebooting the box they can now be installed via the downloadable plugin list, and secondly if there are updates, ie channel names then you can just delete the picons via the removable plugins list and then reinstall them. (not sure if software update might update them as not checked).

@skinner05 I don't think your brothers issue is caused by the picon system changing, but I did notice the other day another bug on the H2H build where the customise menu crashes the box again. I have got a fix for this but I've just not had a chance to fix the build yet, I don't know if this may also be causing your brothers box to slow, I've not noticed my h2h to be slow but will double check. Hopefully the h2h build will have the fix later today.
Thanks Grog

One thing I have noticed is that plugins cannot be removed for some reason. I put Xtream Player on accidentally instead of Xtream editor and now cannot get rid of Xtream Player through the remove plugins function on the box. Is there a way to remove installed plugins through file zilla?

Hi I wonder if anyone could help with my problem, I have a H7c which when I brought it prior to Christmas. I have the latest Grog build flashed onto the H7c.

I tried with a cws line that was a friends I applied it by putting it through cccam to oscam converter and loading on to my box via filezilla.

I also followed a post on the board which stated that with cws lines they should be changed from starting with CWS to N in the oscam converter which I did to produce the oscam.server file, this worked a treat all my channels were there with none of the audio problem etc.

For the last two day I have been trying to upload a cline that I’ve purchased to my box using the same method as I’ve outlined above but no matter what combinations I use I can only receive channels 1-5 without success no premium channels.

Prior to posting this request for help I’ve briefly reinstalled my friend’s oscam.server file that I tested with previously and everything is good, could I have a faulty line?

Hi I wonder if anyone could help with my problem, I have a H7c which when I brought it prior to Christmas. I have the latest Grog build flashed onto the H7c.

I tried with a cws line that was a friends I applied it by putting it through cccam to oscam converter and loading on to my box via filezilla.

I also followed a post on the board which stated that with cws lines they should be changed from starting with CWS to N in the oscam converter which I did to produce the oscam.server file, this worked a treat all my channels were there with none of the audio problem etc.

For the last two day I have been trying to upload a cline that I’ve purchased to my box using the same method as I’ve outlined above but no matter what combinations I use I can only receive channels 1-5 without success no premium channels.

Prior to posting this request for help I’ve briefly reinstalled my friend’s oscam.server file that I tested with previously and everything is good, could I have a faulty line?
I've not tried converting a cline, you are probably best starting a new thread specific to your issue as it's not build specific issue and you will get more responses. Apparently some providers don't accept oscam connections but unfortunately on arm based boxes like the H7 that is all that is available

Thanks Grog

One thing I have noticed is that plugins cannot be removed for some reason. I put Xtream Player on accidentally instead of Xtream editor and now cannot get rid of Xtream Player through the remove plugins function on the box. Is there a way to remove installed plugins through file zilla?
I'm not sure why you are having the issue, I've just installed the picons via downloadable plugins and then removed them again via the removable plugins list without a problem on my h52tc, I will check on my h2h shortly.

What error are you getting?

You can remove them via putty by usiing the command:

opk remove name_of_the_package

B58FA9D8-2BEE-444D-8E40-486AC8C1F03E.jpeg Hi, I’m having problems loading a cline onto H5.2tc, previously had it running Wooshbuild but my provider advised to flash with grog6.1 which I’ve tried, can’t get any prem ch to load. I tried a test line too and that wouldn’t pull prem channels.
Things I’ve tried already, deleted ccam.cgf file and added new files, deleted all the sample files from the user/keys folder.. tried putting the details in via file zilla and also into the box via dream explorer... there’s loads of sample files could they be confusing the ccam?
Any hints or tips is appreciated.
I got this error message just after it flashed both times I flashed it about ext on hardlink time shift, not sure if it’s linked.
K

start reading from the start as usually will be told where and what files are sent to a specific location,if your deleting cfg files instead old lines box wont clear channels.

Will do thanks, I read somewhere to try that as the cfg files could have been corrupt. When I deleted the files I replaced with new files someone uploaded... Anyway it didn’t solve it... I’ve reflashed and now got it to where it should be.

knowing the difference between lines N or C and newcamd lines and where they go with what cfg is also important.

so you reflashed box and added your line data in CCcam i think its called?

maybe a good idea to save cfg and line to destop folder?

Hi

I'm using grogbuild,all working great on my zgemma h5.2tc. I've been using iptv and have heard a lot of people talking about xstream, my question is, how do I get this, is it in the plugin downloads as I can't see it?

Thanks

Hi

I'm using grogbuild,all working great on my zgemma h5.2tc. I've been using iptv and have heard a lot of people talking about xstream, my question is, how do I get this, is it in the plugin downloads as I can't see it?

Thanks

There's iptv plugins available to download here:
http://www.techkings.org/resources/categories/iptv-streaming.10/
If you've got VM cable coming into the house, all UK channels are available through that if it's still live, obviously no foreign channels or 3pm KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back