Grogbuild ATV 6.1 cable only build for H5.2tc, H7C and H4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, just updated to this build it's great thanks. Few questions:

1. On my old build you could press ok twice on a channel and it would show which line is being used and tuner strength, how do i find this now? on the slyk hd skin btw.

2. I see you dont suggest setting up a swapfile in the guide, is this no longer reccomended? If it is how big should it be?

3. just noticed the picon shows up under the channel preview and on the epg but not next to the name of channel in the list when using the up arrow to access bouqets, is this intended design?
SOLUTION: Nevermind, found the solution - press up arrow > menu > settings > show picons in service list (change to yes). and press green.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi, just updated to this build it's great thanks. Few questions:

1. On my old build you could press ok twice on a channel and it would show which line is being used and tuner strength, how do i find this now? on the slyk hd skin btw.

2. I see you dont suggest setting up a swapfile in the guide, is this no longer reccomended? If it is how big should it be?

3. just noticed the picon shows up under the channel preview and on the epg but not next to the name of channel in the list when using the up arrow to access bouqets, is this intended design?
SOLUTION: Nevermind, found the solution - press up arrow > menu > settings > show picons in service list (change to yes). and press green.

Thanks
1. this is down to the skin, the other skins, sly 1 and v-skin skins do show this info. I don't design the skins so can't help fix this.

2. If you find a swapfile helps then it will do no harm, I've not found it's needed apart from on the H4 but I've never worried about a swapfile.

1. this is down to the skin, the other skins, sly 1 and v-skin skins do show this info. I don't design the skins so can't help fix this.

2. If you find a swapfile helps then it will do no harm, I've not found it's needed apart from on the H4 but I've never worried about a swapfile.

Ok thank you grog. Great build :)

Like I say not a major issue I’m wondering if it’s a problem with an led

Attachments

• BCC3AF5D-4681-4526-9AF5-C52B3BF1463F.jpeg
    BCC3AF5D-4681-4526-9AF5-C52B3BF1463F.jpeg
    1,023.3 KB · Views: 24
  • 063C79D1-5D16-46BC-80E2-CE8D572B32C3.jpeg
    063C79D1-5D16-46BC-80E2-CE8D572B32C3.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 26
Anyone else having issues with Sky1, Fox, Lifetime, History all HD

Getting ECMs over 3 seconds and Sky1 HD not clearing at all...all the other above are glitching every 2-3mins for 10sec or so....reset the router and H52TC but still the same

It's now froze on 4seven HD not clearing
SNR is over 90% location manchester

nope, all sweet here, not a flicker on any of those mentioned, which build are you using and have you set the correct netid? - have you tried a different netid?
have you checked the router logs?

Net ID is 41066 which is the one I've always used....and I'm using Grogbuild mate

I haven't checked router logs....how do I check these and what should I be looking for
Thanks for response

Net ID is 41066 which is the one I've always used....and I'm using Grogbuild mate

I haven't checked router logs....how do I check these and what should I be looking for
Thanks for response
if you're using vm broadband, on the side or bottom of the router there should be a 'settings password'
type 192.168.0.1 into a browser and click enter, use that password to log into the router

advanced settings
tools>network status> click on downstream tab
copy and paste the snr and dbmv data here

if you're using vm broadband, on the side or bottom of the router there should be a 'settings password'
type 192.168.0.1 into a browser and click enter, use that password to log into the router

advanced settings
tools>network status> click on downstream tab
copy and paste the snr and dbmv data here
There's no network status tab in tools
I get
Ping
Trace Route
MTU settings

As options

it must be a different router than mine, the downstream data will be in there somewhere, you'll have to hunt around for it
Yeah I've just been having a look through the different tabs etc

It is an old router quite a few year old I've never changed it and I've had Virgin in the house for at least 5 years
Anyway Pablo thanks for your help I've learnt something new again from this top forum
I've got the IPTV on now for the footy so will dig deeper later
Thanks again mate:(y):

Sky 1 HD is good for me
Fox SD I'm getting no picture but fox HD and fox+1 are working fine
History SD and History+1 SD , H2 SD I am getting nothing but H2 HD is working for me, I don't have history HD in my epg, what channel number is it?
Lifetime HD is working fine for me but SD is not working

hi guys got an h2h and audio description is on my channels which build do I need to download to flash to my box pleaseeee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back