1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grogbuild ATV 6.1 cable only build for H5.2tc, H7C and H4

Discussion in 'General Cable TV.' started by grog68, Jul 30, 2017.

1. grog68

grog68 TK Veteran Forum Supporter

press the TV button on the remote and highlight the bouquet you want to remove, and then press the Menu button and then select 'remove entry', repeat for each bouquet you want to remove.

antdad likes this.
  2. nacco

nacco Registered

just flashed my h2h with they great build. one question I have though, is it possible to change the epg so I have a list of bouquets when pressing the epg button rather than it going straight to the graphical epg with the bouquets listed across the top in columns

3. grog68

Yes, with the epg on the screen press the menu button and then change 'show bouquet on launch' to yes and then press green button to save.

danny1404 likes this.
  4. Jonpickles70

Jonpickles70 Registered

Male
    I have installed h5.2tc on h5 box and i love the set up with bolt skin.thankyou.only thing is the media player has a crap fast forward and rewind and i still have channel clearing issues(not grogbuild issue) some clear.some dont,some do sometimes.most mint though especially sport and movies.

5. chefdemarlon

chefdemarlon Registered

Hi guys not really image related but if i put a usb in the front would i be able to transfer say a tv programe ive download from the built in iptv player from the 1 usb in the back to the usb in front please
    Cheers

6. grog68

you can, using the dream explorer plugin, or even just using file explorer on a laptop connected to the same network as the box.

Alternatively, if you are wanting to download the the front usb stick all of the time then in the iptv player config (click on the cogs icon) you can change the download path to /media/usb so that all downloads are saved there

7. chefdemarlon

chefdemarlon Registered

8. chefdemarlon

chefdemarlon Registered

Excellent thank you very much

9. antdad

antdad Registered

Hi Grog, after editing it seems to default back to original bouquet list after overnight epg refresh, anyway to prevent this from happening?

10. eagle

eagle Registered

If using autobouqet maker, go to autobouqet maker settings and disable daily update. Or I think you can hide certain bouquets in the settings too, so you can leave it to update but hide certain ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

antdad likes this.
  11. thegil

thegil Registered

I’m having an absolute nightmare with setting up oscam on H7c I just can’t seem to get it to work! I’ve been trying for 2 days nearly. I’m trying to put 2 cable lines on it. Could someone please give me a pure idiots guide that works because I’ve been through so many posts with their version to put into oscam but none are working it’s driving me insane ‍♂️

12. steviekek

steviekek Registered

Male
    {King
    Scotland
    Am a newbie and followed grogs instructions and got my box going, I would suggest trying them as it’s a great step by step

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

13. thegil

thegil Registered

I’ve followed grog steps but for some reason my oscam won’t start. When on web browser oscam it says my lines are off but every 10 seconds it reloads it changes from off to error.

14. grog68

I've replied to your pm with info how to put line in oscam.server file

15. grog68

just rebuilt the Grogbuild for h2h and h52tc with latest ATV 6.1 build and up to date software.

I do not know if this latest update will fix the HD channel issue some appear to be having recently as I've not had the issue, feel free to let me know if it does/does not.

If you are having no issues then this update is not important and a reflash is not necessary

16. taz5936

taz5936 Registered

Male
    Hi Grog68

Just to let you know to your forum today
    I have a H2H and do not have any issue with hd channel with the old build. I have not installed the new build yet

17. keilo

keilo Registered

Hi Grog, Do I need to download onto a USB and reflash or can I flash online on the box?

18. genghiskhan

genghiskhan Registered

I hear that VM HD Sports channels will be th first to go when they roll out the new VM own boxes.It will start from 1st February 3.29.End of HD on VM just like Sky

19. grog68

You can use the flash online option. Blue button -> Flash Online -> Green button -> Grogbuild should be at top of list and showing todays date as version number.

20. grog68

It's common knowledge that we could lose the sky HD channels from the end of the month but over the past week or so people have had issues with getting the sound but no picture on some HD channels, it's effecting people all over the country so not specific to one area etc so may well be a software update will fix, as I don't have the problem I don't know if it does.