Grogbuild ATV 6.1 cable only build for H5.2tc, H7C and H4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've not noticed it on our BBC and not seen other reports of it. When did you last flash your box with grogbuild? as the audio description was fixed.

flashed it after I first noticed earlier this afternoon, EastEnders has the audio description on now on the hd bbc one channel

I've just put eastenders on bbc1 hd and had no audio description, if you press the audio button on remote what audio do you have selected, mine is set to ac3 and is fine

Help please hope this is in the right place is there a problem with epg settings ? i want the epg to start at bbc1 so i set too channel1 in settings but it still goes to last channel watched what am i doing wrong i am on latest grogbuild on H7 thanks

Hi Grog, I have a H4 using your build and I am having a lot of freezing, this is mostly with HD channels but some sd channels as well. I updated to the latest version yesterday but it is still the same.
I have a H2 in the bedroom using Mikey B's build which is working just fine.
They both use the same line, so its not that.
The H4 is using oscam_atv 1.2 11353 and the H2 mgcamd 1.38r1.
The H4 will not clear anything using mgcamd for some reason.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Downloaded for Zgemma H52TC box today all working great just one problem I have the channel numbers but no picons any idea how to sort this?

To get Picons:
1. Start @ TV picture.
2. Press Green Button on remote.
3.Press Green Button again to (download plugins)
4. Scroll down and Select (Picons) option
5. Select "snp.100x60-86x46.light.on.transparent (2018-newest date.... that is what I use or you can chose dark on transparent, up t o you.)
6. Press enter on it, re-boot job done!

Hi Grog, I have a H4 using your build and I am having a lot of freezing, this is mostly with HD channels but some sd channels as well. I updated to the latest version yesterday but it is still the same.
I have a H2 in the bedroom using Mikey B's build which is working just fine.
They both use the same line, so its not that.
The H4 is using oscam_atv 1.2 11353 and the H2 mgcamd 1.38r1.
The H4 will not clear anything using mgcamd for some reason.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Sorry for some reason not getting notifications from tk when this thread has a new post.

Have you enabled swapfile on the H4?

Help please hope this is in the right place is there a problem with epg settings ? i want the epg to start at bbc1 so i set too channel1 in settings but it still goes to last channel watched what am i doing wrong i am on latest grogbuild on H7 thanks
what settings have you changed, abm automatically starts with bbc1 on 101, you could try adding the channels to the favourite bouquet and then move that to the top of the bouquets list/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back