Grogbuild ATV 6.1 cable only build for H5.2tc, H7C and H4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Grog, I have a H4 using your build and I am having a lot of freezing, this is mostly with HD channels but some sd channels as well. I updated to the latest version yesterday but it is still the same.
I have a H2 in the bedroom using Mikey B's build which is working just fine.
They both use the same line, so its not that.
The H4 is using oscam_atv 1.2 11353 and the H2 mgcamd 1.38r1.
The H4 will not clear anything using mgcamd for some reason.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

OK, seems no one can help.
In that case IS any one using mgcamd with grogs latest H4 build ?

I did answer your post, have you enabled the swap file?
Sorry didn't see your reply, must be going blind.
Yes the swap file is active. Been using your build since I got the H4, I updated online via the H4 box.
But was having problems before this, that's why I did the update.
Can only think it is to do with oscam, but have no idea really.

Something's happened with my relative's H2h and I'm trying to direct him over the phone.
He's changed a setting by accident somewhere and can't get any channels, nor find anything with a scan
in his ABM providers list, Virgin Uk isn't there any more, how can he get it back?
he's got the tuner B enabled and tuner a not configured and his netid is still there
what's he likely to have done? - been on phone for 30 mins and been through every menu but can't work it out

Something's happened with my relative's H2h and I'm trying to direct him over the phone.
He's changed a setting by accident somewhere and can't get any channels, nor find anything with a scan
in his ABM providers list, Virgin Uk isn't there any more, how can he get it back?
he's got the tuner B enabled and tuner a not configured and his netid is still there
what's he likely to have done? - been on phone for 30 mins and been through every menu but can't work it out
Maybe best starting a new thread but can you post a screen shot of tuner config and ABM providers screen and maybe ABM configure screen.

I can't, he doesn't live nearby and isn't technically minded.
It was working until a few hours ago...how would virgin UK be removed from providers?
do you think he's set it to FTA only?

I may have to go over there and reflash it....

I can't, he doesn't live nearby and isn't technically minded.
It was working until a few hours ago...how would virgin UK be removed from providers?
do you think he's set it to FTA only?

I may have to go over there and reflash it....
AutoBouquetsMaker only shows what's been setup in tuner config so it sounds like a tuner setup. It could be anything though so maybe reflash would be best

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

AutoBouquetsMaker only shows what's been setup in tuner config so it sounds like a tuner setup. It could be anything though so maybe reflash would be best

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Have you got the same box you could flash and setup your end and make a backup for him to download and flash on his box?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good idea @eagle his is the same box as mine, H2h, I'm assuming it'll just be a matter of putting his line details in place of mine

Yes just put in his line details and net id. Then put on to something like Dropbox for him to download. Don't think you'll be able to scan with abm though with another areas netid but they could do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never done a backup before but can't imagine it will be too difficult, my only concern is how do i get it from the usb (neither of us use dropbox and I'll be seeing him tomorrow) onto his box?
is the backup bootable?

or can you access his box via teamviewer and sort it out?

Has he ever done a settings backup that can be restored?

or can you access his box via teamviewer and sort it out?

Has he ever done a settings backup that can be restored?

No he's never done a backup, I can't use Teamviewer because Ive just been through my menus and his menus on the phone and half of the options I have in my menus are missing from his...I'll just DL the latest Grogbuild now and do a complete reflash tomorrow when I've more time, getting ready to go pub now, it's Friday :cool:

I have dl the build it will be going on the h2h but when I go to extract I don't get a zgemma folder I get a vuplus folder is this right

I have dl the build it will be going on the h2h but when I go to extract I don't get a zgemma folder I get a vuplus folder is this right
No that's not right, I'm out at the moment, give me an hour and I'll check what's going on

superb mate I had you build ...on a stick it worked a treat like I said tried to grab the 6.1 same build again its just coming down wrong bud cheers for ur time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back