Grogbuild ATV 6.1 cable only build for H5.2tc, H7C and H4

Status
Not open for further replies.
superb mate I had you build ...on a stick it worked a treat like I said tried to grab the 6.1 same build again its just coming down wrong bud cheers for ur time
sorted mate, download again and the link should now download the right file. sorry about that.

Last edited:
Just got hold of the H3.2TC - is it the H5.2TC, H4, H7c or none of them to download for flashing ?
Sorry if this has been asked before but 54 pages is a lot to sift through & the search won't work as it's too short !!
Looking to flash for vm only really but can add the sat cable if needed !
Thanks guys.

The H2H build should flash on the H3.2tc, Just make sure once flashed both cable tuners are configured (Menu -> setup -> service searching -> Tuner config)

Hello,

Firstly thanks for your image, i have done everything you said but cannot seem to get my cam started. Ive uploaded it to the correct folder like i normally would but overtime i restart i don't get premium channels? I'm using zgemma h2h cable, Im using newcamd.list file and inside it is...

CWS = server.com 31288 username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

(but with the correct info)

any help is appreciated.

thanks

Hello,

Firstly thanks for your image, i have done everything you said but cannot seem to get my cam started. Ive uploaded it to the correct folder like i normally would but overtime i restart i don't get premium channels? I'm using zgemma h2h cable, Im using newcamd.list file and inside it is...

CWS = server.com 31288 username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

(but with the correct info)

any help is appreciated.

thanks
1. Are you sure your line is still active/live ?
2. Have you tried restarting everything? Hold power button on the remote until a menu appears and select 'deep standby', reboot your router and then turn box back on once router is back online.
3. Have you selected the right cam? ie mgcamd
4. Oh, can you check that there is a mg_cgf file in the /usr/keys folder?

1. Are you sure your line is still active/live ?
2. Have you tried restarting everything? Hold power button on the remote until a menu appears and select 'deep standby', reboot your router and then turn box back on once router is back online.
3. Have you selected the right cam? ie mgcamd
4. Oh, can you check that there is a mg_cgf file in the /usr/keys folder?

yeh mate was using line just before i installed this image. tried the deep standby and router also theres a mg_cgf file in there along with my new cam file.

hi just downloaded grogbuild for h2h but I'm having problems with itv news showing the wrong location anyone had this issue
Do you mean the wrong program info is showing? this is an issue with the epg importer plugin, is the correct news actually being shown when you view it? it should be correct for your netid.

Do you mean the wrong program info is showing? this is an issue with the epg importer plugin, is the correct news actually being shown when you view it? it should be correct for your netid.
I’ll have to check it later but i know yesterday when I had a different build on the box it was displaying the wrong news also

you would be better starting your own thread as this isn't a build speciic issue but I'm still not sure I understand what you mean by wrong location.

Do you mean your actually seeing a different tv regional news then you do on terrestrial? or is the info in the epg not the same as the one being shown?

you would be better starting your own thread as this isn't a build speciic issue but I'm still not sure I understand what you mean by wrong location.

Do you mean your actually seeing a different tv regional news then you do on terrestrial? or is the info in the epg not the same as the one being shown?
I’m actually seeing a different tv regional news to my area so I’m in Teesside but I’m getting anglia itv news

That could be down to your netID area, there is nothing that can be done if that's the news virgin broadcast for that net id

What's the easiest way to delete the non-working HD sports channels?
@dsayers2014 posted a custom mix file on here not long ago that removes the ss HD channels and then puts the SD version in their position. I've been up for 36 hours so going to get couple of hours shut eye but will try to find it later if I get a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back