1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grogbuild ATV 6.1 cable only build for H5.2tc, H7C and H4

Discussion in 'General Cable TV.' started by grog68, Jul 30, 2017.

1. steve_1

steve_1 Registered

Tried it again all seems fine loads of channels 12+ categories only first five channels become live not previews bbc1,bbc2,itv ,channel4,channel5 lost?

2. grog68

grog68 TK Veteran Forum Supporter

the epg/bouquets/channel list, whatever you like to call it is not related to your line working or not working.

I must admit I don't use cccam and never have but only thing I can think of is the file name, is it named CCcam.cfg (with capital C's), windows is not case sensitive but the boxes are so it MUST have the 2 capital C's

3. biggchapp

biggchapp Registered

got it working on h2 brill by the way but im trying tae back it up just incase any probs says backupstick.txt .....is it certain file as i cant get it looked about for a wee dummies guide lol

4. grog68

on the usb stick you are backing up to just create an empty text file called backupstick.txt

5. grog68

Update:

I've added a new plugin to the build that allows you to add your cs line directly on the box, no need to copy files etc.

Press the Green button twice to take you to the downloadable plugins list and select Extensions, you should then see the plugin addaline. select this and then answer yes if prompted to install. Once installed p
    ress the exit button to return to the plugin browser and you should see the 'Add a Line' plugin listed.

Select 'Add a Line' and you should see the following screen
    addaline.jpg

Press OK while username is highlighted and then enter your password using the virtual keyboard.
    virtualkeyboard.jpg

Now use the up down arrow keys to highlight the next item in the list and repeat for password, server and port.

When 'Cam to use' is highlighted use the left/right arrows to change the cam to the one you want to use.

Now press the blue button and your line will be created in the format required and your cam will be restarted.

Caveats:

1. At the moment it doesn't create CCcam lines, it does do mgcamd and oscam/oscam_emu lines
    2. the oscam files are created using settings I use in my line, this has been tested and works on two different servers so hopefully will work for all, if not let me know.
    3. it only changes cam1 in softcam manager.
    4. it backs up and then writes a new file for the select cam type only, so if you have an existing line in the selected cam type it will be replaced rather than added to. So it only works for single lines.
    5. If you enter your details and press restart, and then change 'Cam to use' to another type and press restart again it will mean you have the same line in both cam types.

dsayers2014 and Willo3092 like this.
  6. grog68

quick update, I've added the option 'Replace or Add to' to the Add a line plugin mention above, use the left/right arrow keys to switch between the two.

Replace will overwrite your existing line file, this is normally what you would select

Add as additional line will add the new line to the existing line file, so if you are adding a 2nd line this is the option you would select, making sure you select the cam to use that matches your first/existing line.

7. rich0682

rich0682 Registered

Can someone point me in the right direction. I'm looking for the vskin from this build. We're can I get this. Thank you.

8. grog68

if you're using this build then it's in Menu -> setup -> Usage & GUI -> Skin Setup

If you're not using this build then you will need to google vskin and it should be the first item in the results

9. rich0682

rich0682 Registered

I updated to atv 6.2 and saved settings. But went to gui and the skin wasn't there. Thank you.

10. grog68

no it won't be if you have just updated to box standard atv 6.2