Grogbuild ATV 6.1 cable only build for H5.2tc, H7C and H4

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, please help freeview working but payview not on my Zgemma h2h with grogbuild
if i go through to firezill i can only see in usr/keys.....folder oscam-atv-emu
Newcamd.list and CCcam.cfg no other folder or ccline
what i did through filezilla i have edit c : line with new one and Newcamd.list with CWS = and after that on softcame panel restart mgcamd-1.38r1
should show line info here and CCcam same if i run it ,,,no luck
is it problum with provided line ??
thanks

is there no mg.cfg file or have I left that out?

If it's not there, download from http://www.techkings.org/resources/mg_cfg-file.7/ and upload that to /usr/keys as well

for cccam there is no separate folder, the cfg file just goes in the /usr/keys folder

Edit: just checked the h2h build for some reason doesn't have the mg,.cfg file. this will be fixed today for new downloads

just download mg-cfg file drop this in usr/keys folder and can see it in box if i goin to dream-exo usr/keys folder mg-cfg file im erstarting now the box

in usv/keys folder in box
oscam-atv-emu
CCcam.cfg
Newcamd.list
mg-cfg
run cam but still not payview working

Last edited:
Newcamd.list should be named newcamd.list (all lowercase)

make sure cam1 is set to mgcamd_1.38r1

First a big THANK YOU to grog for this build.
Just installed it on my NEW H4 all seems to be working OK.
Have added main bouquet and seems the channel numbers are still Ok (had all channels on H2, its easier for her in doors)
Just set it to record 2 channels at same time to see if that works.

Well they both recorded, but neither was watchable very pixelated/blocky.
But don't know why, usb drive/signal strength/shitty tuners ?
Which is a shame as that was the main reason I got the H4.

what usb stick you using? if you record two or three channels at once but then watch one of the channels being recorded is it watchable live and then watchable recorded? Does that make sense. record bbc1, bbc2 and itv at same time and while recording watch one of those channels. If it's watchable live but the recording is bad then I would think that points to the usb stick as not recording well

I flashed a h5.2tc this morning with latest build and tried the v-red and everything seemed OK, menu button, epg button and coloured buttons.

Thanks for testing. Haven't had time to reflash yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

using the H7C ,having a problem when trying to install line using oscam . In the oscam_atv_emu file there are six sub files,is it true that you only need to alter one which is the oscam.sever file,you dont need to alter any other file in that sub group? Heard people mention that you also need to put details of line in oscam.user file as well.

all you should need to change is the oscam.server file, if you look at it there are place holders in capital letters that you need to replace with your line details, I have never needed to edit any of the other files.

Thanks for testing. Haven't had time to reflash yet.

Vskin red works now with the remote control buttons ok but pressing right on the remote control doesn't bring up the small epg at the bottom of the screen. Works ok on vskin hd and bolt.

if you have lost your sky 1 picon, delete the picon folder on your usb storage and then reboot the box (hold power button until a menu appears and select 'Restart')

New updated picons will be downloaded as the box boots up.

Followed everything to the letter but can't get the gift working I put it in user/keys/newcamd and restarted but no joy any ideas would help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back