Grogbuild ATV 6.1 cable only build for H5.2tc, H7C and H4

Status
Not open for further replies.
the file in that folder is called newcamd.list

you open/edit this file and paste the detals in, they should begin with CWS, then close the file, restart softcam mgcam and away you go

Yes that's exactly what I have done but the channels won't clear I tried the line on a zgemma h2h with dsayers firmware and they came straight on so I know it's not the line have also bought another line and it's just the same could the box need reflashing have tried this twice already

Yeah that's there I have tried inputting the line into every folder in user/keys with no joy when I first flashed there was no newcamd file in user/keys I added after could this be the problem I'm at my wits end thanks for all the replys

is the file you're uploading named:

newcamd
newcamd.list
or
newcamd.list.txt
?

It MUST be newcamd.list

Press green button and select dream explorer, browse to /usr/keys and then your newcamd.list file should be listed, select it and make sure your line is correct.

is the vm cable in the correct socket?

have you tried a different lan cable to the router?

have you checked the splitter is ok?

All cables correct and working unplugged and checked with two different zgemma h2h boxes which I set up using the previous lines I tried by adding to user /keys then newcamd then restarting mgcamd
Which makes it more frustrating

cant seem to download the h7c image. Just getting:

This page isn’t working
h52tc.com unexpectedly closed the connection.

ERR_CONTENT_LENGTH_MISMATCH

Any ideas?/anyone fancy drop boxing me the zip ;)

Last edited:
Cut and paste of the basic description:

A swap file is a space on a hard disk used as the virtual memory extension of a computer's real memory (RAM).
Having a swap file allows your computer's operating system to pretend that you have more RAM than you actually do.

Hi, I'm currently using grog build but the clock display on the front of the zgemma h5.2tc box is not updating and displays the incorrect time most of the time. It seems to update randomly, is there a fix for this?

Also in the EPG when I press okay on a programme to preview it in the top right on corner the continue to look through the EPG and press exit it does not stay on the programme I have previewed and reverts back to the programme I was watching previously. I know in wooshbuild it would zap to the programme I have selected to preview in the EPG is there a setting I have not turned on somewhere to enable this?

Excellent build Grog and thank you for all the time and effort you have taken to put this together.

Hi, I'm currently using grog build but the clock display on the front of the zgemma h5.2tc box is not updating and displays the incorrect time most of the time. It seems to update randomly, is there a fix for this?

Also in the EPG when I press okay on a programme to preview it in the top right on corner the continue to look through the EPG and press exit it does not stay on the programme I have previewed and reverts back to the programme I was watching previously. I know in wooshbuild it would zap to the programme I have selected to preview in the EPG is there a setting I have not turned on somewhere to enable this?

Excellent build Grog and thank you for all the time and effort you have taken to put this together.

preview is exactly that,
to actually zap to the channel you have to double click,
if you only single click then exit it reverts back to the previous programme you were watching

preview is exactly that,
to actually zap to the channel you have to double click,
if you only single click then exit it reverts back to the previous programme you were watching

Yes I understand that but in wooshbuild I preferred it to zap, preview and stay on that channel if I pressed exit. Is there an option in this build?

Yes I understand that but in wooshbuild I preferred it to zap, preview and stay on that channel if I pressed exit. Is there an option in this build?
The channel preview setting in graphical epg what you're looking for think

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back