Cable grogbuild epg trouble

pabloescaban

VIP Member
got up this morning and my h2h was unresponsive. I've had biohead image on it for a month and all was well, until this am, tried arsing around with it for an hour to no avail, rebooted it a dozen times and did several service scans, no channels found so gave up and flashed grogbuild, which I'd downloaded a few days ago.
it flashed in less than five mins...is this normal?
I input virgin uk and netid, softcams, green button, reboot, mayweather/mcgregor fight!

the epg doesn't populate though

one or two channels have a bit of info but none of the fta have anything and most of the sports show nothing now and next

what do?

Hi mate have you tried leaving it on the vm preview channel for a few mins to see if it populates

Ok mate, yeh I use epg refresh and configure it to go to the vm previews ch every night and get 6 days worth of epg

Download it from plugins. Then again Im on vix so not sure about atv which I think Grogbuild is, all it does is what you have just done.

Have you tried configuring abm and updating providers, delete bouquets and scan, then maybe if you go on vm previews it may work, just thinking out loud.

If he used epg refresh just refresh now??
Check settings and a just time spent on channel etc to suit you.

I don't go to the vm preview channel mine just does it early hours itself.

I followed his instructions in the build download page..epg is working fine for me. Although i also know every box is different!!

I followed his instructions in the build download page..epg is working fine for me. Although i also know every box is different!!
cheers didn't think to look for tut, just followed it and it's doing something now with rytrek epg importer summat or other.

we'll see what it's like when it's finished it's shenanigans:(y):

it's now worse than it was before, not showing any information whatsoever, not even channel names

where am I supposed to find epg refresh? - it's not listed in plugins

Once installed you will need to configure it.
Go to the epg refresh plugin
Open it
Follow the instructions
Change refreshing to boquets
Then select each boquets you want to refresh
I changed the to.e to stay in each channel to suit you mine is 2 seconds.
I think that should get you up and running mate

Just adding my 2 penneth worth, mine is set to just go on vm previews for about 3 minutes, that seems to do the trick.

done the epg refresh thing

box is stuck on sky sports PL

no epg, standby button not working, epg button not working, right arrow button does nothing

if I press ok it brings up picture player
<parent directory>

I'll have to power it off I think

before I got to it, I got a blue screen,'were sorry, your reciever has encountered a software problem and needs to be restarted....'

it came back on, pressed epg and it does this every time i press epg, or if i press right arrow

in short, it's bollocksed

Back