Cable grogbuild epg trouble

before I got to it, I got a blue screen,'were sorry, your reciever has encountered a software problem and needs to be restarted....'

it came back on, pressed epg and it does this every time i press epg, or if i press right arrow

in short, it's bollocksed
Re-flash and stop faffing Mr Escaban lol

When posting issues with a backup its a good idea to tag the creator use the @ sign and there username then they will be notified they will advice you best settings so @grog68

Jeeeez, I'd reflash with atv 6.1 mate and do your own build from scratch. On the bright side you've got the 2 week international break to do it lol

thought it a bit odd when I flashed it first time this morning.

put the usb in the back, turned it on and within 8 minutes was watching premium channels, obviously it took me 2 or 3 mins to put my line in and reboot it.

Don't think it's flashed properly, will do it again in a minute, cheers chaps!

Sorry missed this until now, are you still having issues @Pabloscaban ? my build does not use epg refresh as I could never get on with it. Once your abm has been setup and scanned, you should just need to run epg importer to populate the epg.

You can run epg rerfesh instead of epg importer if you like, if you choose to use epg refresh then you may want to remove EPG Importer or disable auto update.

lol menu button doesn't do anything so can't get to any settings to change them.

You might wanna let peeps know, don't use epg refresh

reflash imminent

done, reflashed, line in, epg fully populated.:(y):

tried doing it this morning without coming in TK forum because I wanted to watch mcgregor/mayweather fight without knowing the result first

obviously I missed the bit about epgs, I just put netid in , scan, line, boom

anyhoo everything sorted now, watchin Dicky Attenborough chasin animals around Morroco on Sky One

Back