1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grogbuild FreeRange for all enigma2 boxes

Discussion in 'General Cable TV.' started by grog68, Jun 13, 2018.

1. ytmanic

ytmanic Registered

Hi Grog.
    Just got your build setup after a few errors from my side running freeview on VM (until I put line on) runs nice on a H2.
    Quick question. I have an annoying line running down the left of the epg screen, no other screen affected though have I made another bluper?
    TIA.

using VM hd skin.

2. grog68

grog68 TK Veteran Forum Supporter

can you take a picture showing it so I can see what you mean please?

3. ytmanic

ytmanic Registered

Sure give me a bit.
    Tried changing skin as well..

Hi Grog.
    I get it uploaded today, the wife is late from work so I have to sort kids T out :thumbsup: Bless them dads cooking again.
    Thanks for swift reply.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2018
  4. gary burgess

gary burgess Registered

Male
    Is there anyway to disable the voice narration nar. Thanks.

5. grog68

you shouldn't be getting NAR, when did you flash the box? press the menu button on remote and select Setup -> Service Searching -> Autobouquets Maker -> Update Provider/config files and once updated run a scan.

6. gary burgess

gary burgess Registered

Male
    I flashed it 3 days ago....

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2018
  7. grog68

what channels are you getting NAR on?

8. gary burgess

gary burgess Registered

Male
    Gold and another channel I cant remember had to turn it off....I'll monitor it over the next few days

9. Jonpickles70

Jonpickles70 Registered

Male
    using just the base atv 6.3 n loaded what I needed...seems better with glitch but not much

10. Willismeiwas

Willismeiwas Registered

Hi, jut want to say thanks for the image! Installed today on a mutant 51 as was Looking for a decent image since ipab pulled the plug and I have to say this is exactly what I was looking for. There is still the small problem with the audio description but can be turned off via the yellow button, although it seems to return as soon as I switch between fta channels but Hopefully this can be disabled as default in a later update. All in all a great image thank you for sharing your hard work

11. grog68

Thanks for the comments, the issue with the AD isn't specific to the build but either AutobouquetsMaker or virgin themselves. Give it a day or two and then try updating the AutobouquetsMaker provider files and see if that fixes it.

To update the ABM provider files, press the menu button and then select Setup -> Service Searching -> AutobouquetsMaker -> Update Provider files and if they are updated run a scan once the update is complete.

12. Willismeiwas

Willismeiwas Registered

Ok bud, thanks for the reply. Will give it a go in a few days

13. gary burgess

gary burgess Registered

Male
    How do I remove foreign radio stations from zgemma h2h so that I only have sky and cable ones?

14. SirKlip

SirKlip Registered

Quick Question.

I have had a Tivo in the past and when you FF or RW when you do press play the video will auto jump back a few seconds, because you inevitably go past the beginning of the show.
    Is there a way to do this on GrogBuild, I have a H7C

2nd, I have setup a timer to auto record a series, how do i edit the recording.

Thanks for all your help

15. grog68

Unfortunately not, well maybe LOL. In timeshift no, but if playing a recording as well as using the FF and RW you can also use jump keys, numbers 1/3 jumps back/forward 15 seconds, 4/6 60 seconds, 7/9 300 seconds. Not perfect but may be of use. You can change the times in Menu -> Setup -> Recordings & Timeshift -> Recording settings -> 'Custom skip times'

SirKlip likes this.
  16. muddym2002

muddym2002 Registered

Hi Grog

Do you know if this will work on a dm800se (clone)?

Thanks

17. pabloescaban

pabloescaban TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Male
    {builder
    muddym2002 likes this.
  18. grog68

If you can flash openATV 6.2 or openVix on the box then Grogbuild FreeRange should install fine.

19. muddym2002

muddym2002 Registered

Thanks Grog will try it and let you know if it works

20. Getrom29

Getrom29 Registered

When I run the install code on openweb terminal I getting a directory not found error please help thanks