GrogBuild Grogbuild FreeRange for all enigma2 boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just installed on the H52tc (forgot I could) and got same error.

What are you trying to get on the display? if you are trying to get the clock to stay on and correct then vfdcontrol is installed now and you can change the settings by press the menu button and select Setup -> Usage & Gui -> Display -> LED display settings.
Hi led display works perfect, it's the lcd display which has the picons and tuner display controlled by lcd4linux which stopped after today's software updated.

I wonder if it's a bug in one of today's software updates then, what box are you using? what version of ATV have you built grogbuild Freerange on?

I flashed my H52tc earlier today with latest atv nightly so thinking about it I would think there must be a bad update somewhere. Give it a day or two and try a software update again to see if it gets fixed.

I wonder if it's a bug in one of today's software updates then, what box are you using? what version of ATV have you built grogbuild Freerange on?

I flashed my H52tc earlier today with latest atv nightly so thinking about it I would think there must be a bad update somewhere. Give it a day or two and try a software update again to see if it gets fixed.
I have a vu+duo2 running grogfreerange for a good while now it's great thanks, will leave for a while as you suggest, I sent you a small donation for a great build thanks again for help. Running the latest openatv 6.2

Just to let all grog build users who have vu+duo2 today's software download has fixed lcd4linux, I deleted plugins then downloaded again then rebooted box all working perfect. Hope this helps

Still got audio description is there any way to remove it permanently, thanks..I can live with it but it's a nuisance
Audio Description is an ABM issue, have you got the latest version of ABM (3.1) installed? Have you tried updating the abm provider files

Hi guys is there an issue with the e21player plugin im tryin to update it but says there ismt any updates but most links wont play cheers for your help

Hi guys is there an issue with the e21player plugin im tryin to update it but says there ismt any updates but most links wont play cheers for your help

E2iplayer should check for updates each time you use it and tells you if it needs updating, what version of ATV are you using 6.1 or 6.2. I've just updated it on my box and its version 2018.11.16.02

Cheers for the quick reply im runnin 6.2 and im on that version of e2iiplayer but seem to be struggling for some reason to get some of the content to play so i thought the plugin could of been broken or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back