GrogBuild Grogbuild FreeRange for all enigma2 boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all, installed the grogbuild last night on zgrmma h7s, running smooth just one thing is channels gold and W are missing but they are on plus1 boquet
Hmm on my box its Christmas Golkd on channel 124 and W is on 125 both in the Entertainment bouquet, for cable.
Not in front of my h52tc with sat connected, will check that shortly

Today I woke up and boxes not showing any TV pictures, I put it on ITV and the Grogbuild home screen stays on, any idea what could be wrong?

Hmm on my box its Christmas Golkd on channel 124 and W is on 125 both in the Entertainment bouquet, for cable.
Not in front of my h52tc with sat connected, will check that shortly
I'm running sat, they are thee in the plus1, just seems a bit strange, plus I watch them channels quite a bit

I'm running sat, they are thee in the plus1, just seems a bit strange, plus I watch them channels quite a bit

It's all sorted now I uninstalled abm then reinstalled it, rescanned anr the Christmas gold and w channels are in entertainment now

As @pabloescaban mentioned earlier, could it be that she is in a different network ID area?

If you run an abm scan (hold blue button until extension menu appears and select AutobouquetMaker scanner) does it can OK?

Does E2Iplayer stream ok when at her house? I use the watch series ap as a test as that's normally pretty stable.

yes the E2I works fine, AND Autobouetmaker is scanning ok , just not finding any ECM for cam has happened to my sons box now

this is the second instance of this i have encountered in the past few days
2 identical boxes with valid lines work in one house, both scan for channels and e2i player works, all cable channels work.
take either or both of them over the road and they don't work, except e2iplayer, using VM broadband so cable is live.
the only thing it could be is the splitter or cable from it is duff
take your splitter and cable with you next time you go

EDIT, the above is assuming there's a 100% working VM cable in both houses

Last edited:
this is the second instance of this i have encountered in the past few days
2 identical boxes with valid lines work in one house, both scan for channels and e2i player works, all cable channels work.
take either or both of them over the road and they don't work, except e2iplayer, using VM broadband so cable is live.
the only thing it could be is the splitter or cable from it is duff
take your splitter and cable with you next time you go

EDIT, the above is assuming there's a 100% working VM cable in both houses
Have tried what you said and both work at mine on bt internet, gone to sons an vm internet no ecm, even with my splitter an cable its a strange one
an completely stumped me.

Have tried what you said and both work at mine on bt internet, gone to sons an vm internet no ecm, even with my splitter an cable its a strange one
an completely stumped me.
Have you tried restarting the softcam?

What type of line is it? cccam, newcamd or oscam? you should be able to check the cam logs to see if it tells you anything

Have you tried restarting the softcam?

What type of line is it? cccam, newcamd or oscam? you should be able to check the cam logs to see if it tells you anything
tried restarting the cam as when bring home its blank restart an it works, Restart at me sons and still no ECM ,
its an cws mgcam line have also tried ccam to no avail.
have just done a fresh reset . and reinstalled the grog build but it wont install the usb to set for cam now

so e2i works at sons but line doesn't, could it be the provider has locked the line to your IP address, it's unusual but it could be the reason, your not using the same line on your box and your sons, ie not got two boxes trying to connect with same line

so e2i works at sons but line doesn't, could it be the provider has locked the line to your IP address, it's unusual but it could be the reason, your not using the same line on your box and your sons, ie not got two boxes trying to connect with same line
I have 4 different lines all working , I set the box up , at mine, and it was working till today he has had it for 2 years, with no problems
had this twice now , first with his girlfriend an still cant get it work at hers.
picked it up tonight put in mine restarted cam all fine.

I’ve had a similar problem setting a box up for a friend at mine then wouldn’t work at there’s the only way we found around it was to set the dns (name server on the box) to Google’s 8.8.8.8 on 1 and 8.8.4.4 on number 2 then restart network make sure the settings stayed then restart cam, worth a shot

I’ve had a similar problem setting a box up for a friend at mine then wouldn’t work at there’s the only way we found around it was to set the dns (name server on the box) to Google’s 8.8.8.8 on 1 and 8.8.4.4 on number 2 then restart network make sure the settings stayed then restart cam, worth a shot

Cheers, did this work and is it still working now?
We're talking cable lines here not iptv, would be a big help if you could confirm, thanks

Didn't think if this, my boxes have had the dns set to googles for so long I forgot about it lol

hi lloyd. could you do a bit of a tutorial on what you did so we can follow and give it a try..cheers
Away from the box at the minute it’s within the network settings called name server there will be 1 and 2 once entered restart network then go into adapter settings just to make sure it’s still in there, then red button>soft cams and restart, if you have trouble I’ll have to look at the menus later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back