GrogBuild Grogbuild FreeRange for all enigma2 boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi lloyd. could you do a bit of a tutorial on what you did so we can follow and give it a try..cheers
Menu -> Setup -> System -> Network -> Device Setup -> Nameserver Settings

Grogbuild Freerange if memory serves me correct (will need to check) has the google nameservers set by default but if you restored settings then your nameserver settings would overwrite them

Menu -> Setup -> System -> Network -> Device Setup -> Nameserver Settings

Grogbuild Freerange if memory serves me correct (will need to check) has the google nameservers set by default but if you restored settings then your nameserver settings would overwrite them
cheers grog ive manged to change them and save the changes as well.do i need to do anything else with those settings or is that about it ..!!

cheers grog ive manged to change them and save the changes as well.do i need to do anything else with those settings or is that about it ..!!
that should be it, you may want to restart network if you haven't already, I can't remember if it's necassary lol

Hi Grog, I’ve tried everything but keep getting “cannot connect” on chrome, similar on explorer, tried both name and iP address. I know it’s connected cos the current program comes up on display and the standby button on openwebif turns off box. Am I missing a trick. Zgemmah2h by the way, but having to run on WiFi
Cheers

Hi Grog, I’ve tried everything but keep getting “cannot connect” on chrome, similar on explorer, tried both name and iP address. I know it’s connected cos the current program comes up on display and the standby button on openwebif turns off box. Am I missing a trick. Zgemmah2h by the way, but having to run on WiFi
Cheers
At what point are you getting 'can not connect'? when trying to load openwebif? when trying to log into the openwebif terminal or when running the setup code?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back