GrogBuild Grogbuild FreeRange for all enigma2 boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds like ATV hasn't flashed, which would be the case if your hdd hasn't got any free space. If using option 2 then you MUST flash openATV first.

Reflashed today with ATV, still not sure whats happened, as Ipab showing in the info bar but still showing grog build when booting up. Do you have any ideas?

Maybe i am missing something simple here!

Reflashed today with ATV, still not sure whats happened, as Ipab showing in the info bar but still showing grog build when booting up. Do you have any ideas?

what installation option are you using?
Are you restoring settings? If so try Grogbuild FreeRange installation option 1, copy line and timers if required but once installed DONT restore settings

If ipab is still showing, it's unlikely openatv has flashed
go to menu>information>about
what version is installed? - should be 6.2

If ipab is still showing, it's unlikely openatv has flashed
go to menu>information>about
what version is installed? - should be 6.2
I agree unless ipab has its own/modified skin which states ipab which is being restored with settings. I've never used Ipab so don't know

Can anyone tell me how to stop this from happening, when i turn the channel over i keep getting audio that someone is talking over about what’s happening (audio description) i think its called, i press the yellow button and change the audio which works but when i switch channels it happens again so i have to keep changing it back with yellow button is there something i can do to stop it.

Can anybody advise why I can't install autobouquets maker?
It is not showing in extensions (as per STEP 15).
I can find the plugin when I go to Plugins > download plugins > systemplugins > autobouquets maker
but it doesn't install.

I get a collected errors message 'perhaps you need to run opkg update???

Can anybody advise why I can't install autobouquets maker?
It is not showing in extensions (as per STEP 15).
I can find the plugin when I go to Plugins > download plugins > systemplugins > autobouquets maker
but it doesn't install.

I get a collected errors message 'perhaps you need to run opkg update???
Yes I’m getting exactly the same issue

I can’t find it at all! Not anywhere on the box when press menu service searching etc... il have another go tomorrow got to be up at 4 thanks pablo il check in tomorrow again!

Check that its not already installed, if it is, remove it from plugins, then download it again.
ABM is normally installed automatically with freerange

It is definitely not already installed.
When I try to download from system plugins, it says the file is corrupt

Depends upon which box you're using. The cortexa is for Arm boxes and mipsel is for older mips boxes like the H2S etc.

I have problems using zgemma h2h
I've just installed grogbuild freerange on a h52tc using option 1 and autobouquets installed fine so I wonder if it's box specific. I am now going to test on a H2S as its basically the same as the h2h and I don't have h2h to hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back