GrogBuild Grogbuild FreeRange for all enigma2 boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have issues where the autotimer just fails to record despite it showing in the timers list?
I flashed my vix today and it's recorded the soaps tonight.

Is it creating the recording but then not playing anything or not even creating the file?
Is the issue when you're watching another channel or when the box is in standby?

Step 15 : hold the blue button down on the remote until the extensions menu appears and select AutobouquetsMaker Scanner.

when I press ok I get please first set up in configuration

I flashed my vix today and it's recorded the soaps tonight.

Is it creating the recording but then not playing anything or not even creating the file?
Is the issue when you're watching another channel or when the box is in standby?
It appears to happen specifically on Hollyoaks (yes I know ;) ) The box is in standby, no file is created

It appears to happen specifically on Hollyoaks (yes I know ;) ) The box is in standby, no file is created
maybe the box doesn't like the show:)

Silly question, if you press the menu button and select Timers -> Autotimers -> Hollyoaks is the timer type set to record ?

Great build grog. However, when i click on the EPG button. I'd like for all the bouquets to show on the left hand side. How do I d this please?

thanks

Update - ive solved it

Last edited:
@grog68 do you have e2iplayer on your image mate as set my mates box up and can't find e2iplayer in download able plugins I have the IPK for it so should I just pop it onto usb and install the IPK

It depends what device you're using it on, I've read reports of some of the HD skins having issues on low-end boxes.
I only use a H2h which isn't very powerful so I prefer V-skin Red:
vskinred.jpg

I've found that only Arm boxes can use some of the 1080 skins without affecting performance.
On ViX, Simple Ten Eighty works fine on lower end boxes but others can significantly slow it down.

@grog68 do you have e2iplayer on your image mate as set my mates box up and can't find e2iplayer in download able plugins I have the IPK for it so should I just pop it onto usb and install the IPK
when did you flash the box, last week there where issues with the ATV feeds and some plugins didn't install during the setup. Check the removable plugins list and if its in there remove it and try installing again.
Cheers mate I may have done something wrong is it known as iptv player on grogs or is it e2iplayer
Its E2player
Which skin do most people prefer for virmin?
Thanks[/QUOTE]
I use vskin-1080 but if you have an older box such as the H1 or H2 then don't use a 1080 skin, vskin-hd is basically the same just a lower resolution. Which skin used though is personal preference reallly
I've found that only Arm boxes can use some of the 1080 skins without affecting performance.
On ViX, Simple Ten Eighty works fine on lower end boxes but others can significantly slow it down.
I know some of his latest 1080 skins, the sky one I think, I had issues with but grogbuild is using the earlier 1080 skins which I've not had/hear of issues apart from on older boxes that appear to stuggle with them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back