GrogBuild Grogbuild FreeRange for all enigma2 boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know some of his latest 1080 skins, the sky one I think, I had issues with but grogbuild is using the earlier 1080 skins which I've not had/hear of issues apart from on older boxes that appear to stuggle with them

Yes I meant the more graphic heavy ones seem to struggle.

So far this build has been tested on the following boxes:

Zgemma H1
Zgemma H2
Zgemma H2H
Zgemma H4
Zgemma H5.2tc
Zgemma H7C
Zgemma H9t
Vu + Uno 4K
Vu+ Solo SE
vu+ duo2
Edison OS Mini
Miraclebox Hybrid Mini
Formuler F1
Mutant 51
Xtrend et8000 running openvix 5.2

Please let me know if you install on any other box
ZGEMMA H9S WORKS PERFECT MATE

Hi just putty new grogbuild but having trouble scanning. I have select tune B and saved green. I have selected AutobouquetsMaker Scan but get this message: Failed to tune freesat uk on tune A. please check following:tuner is correctly configured. 2. you can receive the specified frequency.

Hi just putty new grogbuild but having trouble scanning. I have select tune B and saved green. I have selected AutobouquetsMaker Scan but get this message: Failed to tune freesat uk on tune A. please check following:tuner is correctly configured. 2. you can receive the specified frequency.

what make and model box are you using?
the cable tuner (DVB-C) needs to be set to scan virginmedia (all systems) with your area netid if you use cable.
the Sat tuner (DVB-S) needs to be set to scan 28.2e and you need to configure your region if you use sat.
once you have scanned for channels in 'service searching'
go to autobouquetsmaker and update provider files, then run a scan

need more information really, box type, whether using cable, sat, freesat etc

I'm using h2h zgemmma

Why have you select tuner B?

on the H2H if you have satellite then tuner A needs to be enabled, for cable tuner B need to be enabled.

It looks like you have setup the box for satellite but not enabled tuner A.

I've set it up h2h for vm cable and also zapped b tuner b and dvb c add id net aswell. But when scan bring error message. I'll start again and give it a shot thanks

Thank you I will now

if you dont have a sat feed connected to the box then when prompted for sky and freesat region during setup enter the number 0 for each or if you have already redone it, do menu -> setup -> Service Searching -> Autobouquetsmaker -> providers and disable sky and/or freesat and then press the green button. Now run a scan.

rsz_20190201_082458.jpg

Hey Guys I hope someone can help
I have started getting this message
and have slowly started losing channels,

Edit 1. On after thought, I haven't actually updated my box for the last few months
I will do it this afternoon and let you know the outcome

Last edited:
depends what your netid is.
go to menu>setup>service searching>autobouquetsmaker>update config files
then perform a scan

depends what your netid is.
go to menu>setup>service searching>autobouquetsmaker>update config files
then perform a scan

Thanks for the reply
I followed your instructions and in ABM i found "Update Provider Files" I assume that's what you meant.
I ran the update which did update Virmin UK
But after rebooting the box i still get the above mentioned error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back