Grogbuild Freerange - No soft cam Panel?

ajay256

Trying to get my zgemma H5 running but cant use the add a line plugin as it constantly keeps crashing my box and restarting so I've FTP file to box but the build has not got soft cam panel? does anybody have the download available or can refer me to it as i have not been able to find such.

Trying to get my zgemma H5 running but cant use the add a line plugin as it constantly keeps crashing my box and restarting so I've FTP file to box but the build has not got soft cam panel? does anybody have the download available or can refer me to it as i have not been able to find such.

Just reflash openatv6.2 then add grogbuild same as before, the feeds were down but they are fine now, 20 mins maximum

Just reflash openatv6.2 then add grogbuild same as before, the feeds were down but they are fine now, 20 mins maximum
Actually if the feeds are back up then there should be no need to reflash, you should just be able to install the cams. Press the green button twice on remote and then you should see softcam section, select that and then select the cam you need to use.

hmm that's odd, might need a restart gui to reload feeds. I know it worked the other day, someone had the issue of no cams but then later when feeds where fixed he was able to install from downloadable plugins.

Back