grogbuild freerange

Lazza

Hi, I hope someone can help,
I've reset my Zgemma h2h to factory settings and installed the latest open atv. when I try to install the grogbuild free range in the webif I am not getting a terminal option.
I installed on 1 box a doddle but this 1 has got me baffled
Thanks in advance

are you sure it's atv 6.2 you've installed?

on box press the green button twice to go to downloadable plugins and select extensions -> openwebif-terminal if its there and install it and then reload webif in the browser.

You could install something like putty on your computer and then use that instead of the terminal in openwebif.

are you sure it's atv 6.2 you've installed?

on box press the green button twice to go to downloadable plugins and select extensions -> openwebif-terminal if its there and install it and then reload webif in the browser.

You could install something like putty on your computer and then use that instead of the terminal in openwebif.
Thanks for the speedy response, I'm downloading the openwebif from plugins but seems to be stuck on "configuring enigma2-extensions-openwebif-terminal"

how did you sort it?
followed instructions mate thanks
your on box press the green button twice to go to downloadable plugins and select extensions -> openwebif-terminal if its there and install it and then reload webif in the browser.

Back