gstplayer missing from serviceapp

has anyone had this issue?
been using service app for ages for exteplayer3 but it's always said gst player is not installed. i wanna give it a go as have no sound on some vod content. is there a opkg command line for install? i have iptv player installed too but still not showing up

cheers

Using 6.2 build, flashed about 2 weeks ago. Have rebooted but didn't work. It's on mutant hd51 unless that's the problem somehow

Would an outdated version of open atv play a part in it or an outdated wooshbuild

I don't know tbh, I only use ViX. I just checked on my box and gstplayer wasn't installed.
I went to Plugins and installed e2iplayer- dependencies and now gstplayer is installed.

I'll reflash fresh tonight and see if i can get it to work. You had serviceapp installed first and then done the dependencies ya?

Yes serviceapp is pre installed on my build but no gstplayer.
Just install the dependencies from plugin feeds and it will put gstplayer on... It does on ViX anyway :(y):

reflashed to latest 6.3 and tried it and it worked!! Happy days.. although still wouldn't give me sound on the VOD i was trying for.

ah well

Back