Guide How to set up a Blade Media BM5000s

BM7000s is a single tuner, you need one to record(which then locks)
another to view while recording is taking place

Guys I keep getting Flash Type Match Error. I have tried rebooting the whole thing and downloading again but still no joy, can someone help

Guys I keep getting Flash Type Match Error. I have tried rebooting the whole thing and downloading again but still no joy, can someone help

Hi gang

I am getting the same issue - Flash Type Match Error, when trying to upgrade 2 new systems. I have been trying to use the full backup file from another system I have working. I have done this numerous times before but the 2 newest systems I have purchased are both giving the same issues. I can flash box with official firmware from blade site ok. Is there something different with new models or something? These are 2 new boxes purchased this week. Even if I flash with null cable it gives an error at the end of upload.

Any advice or other people experiencing the same issues?

---------- Post Merged at 11:22 PM ----------

Got sorted after using the Sept. upgrade as stated by previous users. Thanks

Hi I've followed the guide but when I get to the blank config file then I either get an error message when I try to update it to the blade 5000 or it will not find anything on the pen drive. although if I plug the pen drive in to pc it shows the config files unzipped. Any help before I throw it through the window.

Hi I have a BM5000s as replacement for a openbox x3 which went bang. I have upgraded firmware from Blade site together with latest transponder list and channels. I now wish to get cccam working. If i download firmware from this site can i simply install to overwrite existing or must i set receiver back to factory original first.

Hi I have a BM5000s as replacement for a openbox x3 which went bang. I have upgraded firmware from Blade site together with latest transponder list and channels. I now wish to get cccam working. If i download firmware from this site can i simply install to overwrite existing or must i set receiver back to factory original first.

yes you can simply overwrite it, but I like to do factory reset with mine as I have had probs sometimes when I have overwrote it, but whatever works for you

Hi Thanks for the reply

I have flashed my box with the firmware from this site,however i do not have 9991 menu. I did not download the local list which is 28.2 east which i do not require as i do not have a feed installed,but instead loaded Astra 19.2east. ( I move my dish manualy). Maybe ill try setting box back to factory settings and reinstalling new firmware.

Cheers

Hi, I've lost my settings after a long run with my Blade BM5000S, could someone confirm the latest firmware (as of 30th July) cheers.

can you do this without downloading

---------- Post Merged at 04:54 PM ----------

IS THERE ANY OTHER WAY YOU COULD DO IT BECAUSE SOME CHANNELS DONT SHOW EPG AND I DONT KNOW WHY

---------- Post Merged at 04:54 PM ----------

IS THERE ANY OTHER WAY YOU COULD DO IT BECAUSE SOME CHANNELS DONT SHOW EPG AND I DONT KNOW WHY

Hello can someone provide me a link to the september patched firmware for blade 5000s

---------- Post Merged at 01:00 AM ----------

Hello can someone provide me a link to the september patched firmware for blade 5000s

or provide me the correct link for the firmware to be put on a blade 5000s

I keep getting a flash file mismatch error

just got a 5000s mate.. when i try to update the firmware it says match error press exit? any ideas the same as the last post??

Back