Guide How to set up a Blade Media BM5000s

hi i ma trying to upload .ssu file to blade media 5000s but when i try to open file from usb, it says flash type match error. what shall i do

try deleting it form usb and putting it on there again

then press menu on remote - image upgrade/ image back up - click image upgrade - find it on usb and click on it

hi i am trying to upload .ssu file from usb drive, but it sa flash type match error. what shall i do?

---------- Post Merged at 01:47 AM ----------

hi i tried deleting the .ssu file and reloading it on usb but its still saying flash mismatch error

---------- Post Merged at 01:55 AM ----------

try deleting it form usb and putting it on there again

then press menu on remote - image upgrade/ image back up - click image upgrade - find it on usb and click on it
hi still the same

which channels? ill try and check mine.. seems fine this end.. might have to start another post bud.. we will get shouted at lol:butkiss:

Is anyone having problems with alot of the chanels not showing whats on and showing now and next as N/A been bugging me since i got the box in feb any help would be great cheers

Check my post above.. sorry not at a pc at the min. I have a small guide that worked for the August 2015 .. hope this helps. I'll get a link to you when home..

Hi. What's the benefit of applying latest firmware and then getting bees. I have been running with that firmware for nearly a year without a problem. Just curious to know if the epg issues would be sorted on that firmware.

Hi. What's the benefit of applying latest firmware and then getting bees. I have been running with that firmware for nearly a year without a problem. Just curious to know if the epg issues would be sorted on that firmware.

I was having probs with EPG but there wasn't an issue I was told by Blade guys, so I did a factory reset of my box - updated the box with the latest official FW from Blade site (or use the official september 2014 version) - then downgraded to september 2014 FW from this site sorted my EPG probs out.

Hi...I've tried and tried this and just cannot get it to work. I downloaded the file, extracted files to usb drive, put that into blade and followed instructions to select ssu and all I get is a message box that says

Status
Action Update Fail: press Exit to exit
Satus Flash Type match error!
Progress 0%

What on earth am I doing wrong?
Beck

Hi...everything went great until i got to the blank config. Downloaded it but it doesn't load on to my USB for some reason. It shows, but there is no file?...Can you help me please?
Thanks very
Beck63

Back