Guide How to set up an E2 combo box with vix image

I am having issues getting my N Line working, FTA is all working fine, just any sly channels are black.

Have changed opened newcamd.list and put in my N line as follows and there is a mg_cfg in the /usr/keys folder with the newcamd.list file

CWS = paste line details here 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

rebooted but sly channels all black still.

Any ideas ?

I am having issues getting my N Line working, FTA is all working fine, just any sly channels are black.

Have changed opened newcamd.list and put in my N line as follows and there is a mg_cfg in the /usr/keys folder with the newcamd.list file

Any ideas ?

Have you downloaded and installed your Softcam? If so, which are you using?

Any ideas ?
mgcamd_1.38r1

- - - Updated - - -

Have you downloaded and installed your Softcam? If so, which are you using?
mgcamd_1.38r1
installed and activated

Please can someone help me. Sorry I am a newbie.
So I've just got my edision OS mini 2x DVB-S/S2 with openvix on it.

And I can't get it to work as easily as the guide.
Problems I'm having, it doesn't find my internet automatically and display my IPaddress so I've had to connect to the internet manually later on.

When configuring the tuners, my second tuner doesn't have the virgin option like the guide but I am assuming this is because I have sky.

- - - Updated - - -

Please can someone help me. Sorry I am a newbie.
So I've just got my edision OS mini 2x DVB-S/S2 with openvix on it.

And I can't get it to work as easily as the guide.
Problems I'm having, it doesn't find my internet automatically and display my IPaddress so I've had to connect to the internet manually later on.

When configuring the tuners, my second tuner doesn't have the virgin option like the guide but I am assuming this is because I have sky.

Anyway, when I get to start scan through autobouquets maker, it only finds a few FTA channels, I have channel 1 to 5 in HD. And a handful of other channels in the EPG. But no skychannels. Why have none of the sky channels been scanned? I have selected sky U.K. And central midlands. Can't figure out what is wrong, can someone please help.

both tuners will be setup the same simple-single-and list 28.2 on the bottom which shows what sat is connected to both tuners.
ip address should connect automatically when you have a cat 5 lan cable connected ,if not reboot box and router should see a connection.
scanning channels i do 2 ways autoscan 28.2 gives you everything including multiple ones and not listed channels.

abm set to scan for sd channels and dropdown list for your local area so to give you your correct listing of channels for your area.

Any errors coming up? Your region custom is what you want. Post pics of your tuners setup, cables at the back and your ABM provider settings. Will speed the process up! :-)

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Hi
Am having trouble connecting my laptop to my miraclebox mini hybrid using the filezilla software.
Everytime i try to connect i get "ECONNREFUSED" connect refused by server error on laptop screen.
Can anyone help me please.
Cheers.

Have you turned your windows firewall off completely and tried? You can then put it back on again. Upon having a "Google" it seems an issue with newer version of Filezilla and older versions of Windows/certain service packs. Or even try Dreamcast Control Centre or enable Samba box network options and connect through 'Network Connections' on your laptop via drag/drop.

Have previously used the same laptop with the same filezilla program connecting to the same miraclebox and not had a problem, but this time it just wont connect.

Might be a fault on the box, I once had a box which wouldn't assign an IP
address, turned out to be a fault on the main board.

Ok
Thanks for everybodys help.
If i try dreamcast control centre can it transfer both mgcams and cccams .If so will give this a try before i bite the bullet and buy a new box.
Thanks again for ur help.

Hi
Am having trouble connecting my laptop to my miraclebox mini hybrid using the filezilla software.
Everytime i try to connect i get "ECONNREFUSED" connect refused by server error on laptop screen.
Can anyone help me please.
Cheers.

make sure filezilla client you are using,reboot box if needed and recheck box if,if you enter box ip on pc browser it should open page to show box.

all one needs on filezilla is box ip and root to connect

Thank you mate, is there anyway to put all the channels into one massive list? as right now theres a bunch of different folders, like hd, films, fta , thank you

Back