Guys can you help please, just installed stb emu pro on Firestick

Atari2600

Hi all

Need help as I don’t know what’s wrong.

I’ve never ever had issues / problem with network signal connection and have been watch hd movies on line with no problem.
I use is wireless
I have just installed stb emu pro on my 4K Firestick,

I’ve just got a trial for IPTV sub and every 10 mins or so a message pops up saying connection failure, I go to amazon home screen and the message comes up home is currently unavailable?
Go to network / signal strength and now it’s floating between good and fair and says connected with problems ?

My signal strength has always been very good.
I disconnect the WiFi from my network and then it says very good the minute I connect my Firestick to the network it drops back down to good ?

Also with stb emu I get a message saying update available 1.9 I click install nothing happens?

I’ve just updated gem 1 Firestick to 1.9 with no problem (same house, different bedroom)

Help needed pls

I’ve managed to sort out the network connectivity issue but any thoughts or help on as to why I cannot update stb emu to 1.9 ?
In fact won’t let me update the app to any firmware version ,
It scans for new updates , it finds 3 updates since it first launched
I get option to view , discard or install the update I click install and nothing happens.

I’ve done the same thing on my dads hen 1 Firestick and that updated to 1.9 no problem

Help please ?

I’ve managed to sort out the network connectivity issue but any thoughts or help on as to why I cannot update stb emu to 1.9 ?
In fact won’t let me update the app to any firmware version ,
It scans for new updates , it finds 3 updates since it first launched
I get option to view , discard or install the update I click install and nothing happens.

I’ve done the same thing on my dads hen 1 Firestick and that updated to 1.9 no problem

Help please ?
Check you inbox pal

Back