H.2H For sky only! Can't get rind of HD in the sky EPG??

itsmrjt

TK Veteran
So the In-laws decided to give this ago...

Here is how it went.

Installed Wooshbuild 6.0

Nline didn't upload to H.2H from basebuild or usb using CCcam.cfg. - Looked on filezilla and usr,keys my line wasn't even in there! So ended up pasting my line and selecting softcam to start.

Now I can't get rid of the HD channels that don't work and they are all still there even when i go into ABM and select no to HD. Done a service scan and a ABM delete and scan.

I even went to the point of selecting no on everything in ABM and then just selected Sky generate main bouquet (Yes Custom) Even with all HD to (no) in these options I still end up with HD in the EPG.

I unchecked Virgin uk XML and have disabled Tuner B

I'm not sure what else to try as I've been in and out of ABM chopping and changing but I still end up with HD in the EPG.

In autobouqetesmarker providers make sure you choose sky uk your area custom not sd or HD then start scan that should remove the none available hd channels. To be honest if you don't want to use vm you'll be best using a backup from the h2s section

I think I tried all of them be still got HD in the EPG. Will try again tonight.. thing is they wil be getting virgin soon

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

When I say your area custom I mean in your area so mine is north west yorkshire custom. Don't choose all channels bouquet custom

And thank you dsayers2014 you are spot on with that! And then looked at the recording but had to delete the hdd because nothing seemed to work that whooshbuild had set! Wooshbuild also used a whole 16GB to create some files for like movie,hdd, So had to set that manually. And I also ended doing the same to my H.2H. Only thing is I'm not sure where my data for epg is gonna save to but I can now record and when go to record it says I have 16GB. Starting to think a bigger usb is best. What size would you say for like HD

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

Back