Cable H1 - Basic stable firmware advice plz.

Gazzeg

Hi Folks.

I have been on the other provider for year untill late when everything happened.

Anyhow got a H1 now and looking for a decent F/W provider now as now been on here for about 3 months.

Any advice on what people have tried and tested would be greatly appreciated as would like to get a test line setup tomorrow.

Thanks

Hi.

U have tried this and the WHooshbuild would not tune even following the additional advice on changing over to cable.

I have used the Andy Mc Open ATV-6.1 17/06/2017 Aand got channels tuned but kept getting a spinner in the top left corner for some reason. I have also tried ipab F/W but still didn't I just cannot understand.

Please, can anyone help?

Thanks

Try a different USB drive - some slow read / write USB drives can cause this issue.

Also there may be too many things (plugins) on the builds you're using and the box can't handle them with it being old and slow so may just need a bare firmware installing then just put the basics on it.

Hi @ste

What is the best basic build to use. I would love to have this but now one wants to tell me. even if I download a clean ATV fm image where can I find the relevant softcams and so on.

Thanks

I have searched and the only build image is ZGemma/S1 FW but some just do not tune.

Is this a plugin error or something.

I know its an old box but it does need to be still used due to cost to the people.

Thanks

Not 100% sure but i don't think you can download Plugins - hope i'm wrong.
FYI. sucumansee old version image still works ok with softcams already included for the H1.
Probarly to late now looking at your posting date lol.

Last edited:
Back