H1 in Barnsley not tuning

hi guys, totally mystified with this, I set up an h1 vm on the Andy Mc image in Nottingham, worked fine, then took to my son’s in Barnsley (net I’d 60962) and set up there. Changed net I’d but won’t find any channels when scanning. I know Barnsley has at least 2 net id’s but 60962 is correct and the other ones don’t work either. Already have H2h working there and just swapped for trial so line,cables etc all good. Any ideas please.

hi guys, totally mystified with this, I set up an h1 vm on the Andy Mc image in Nottingham, worked fine, then took to my son’s in Barnsley (net I’d 60962) and set up there. Changed net I’d but won’t find any channels when scanning. I know Barnsley has at least 2 net id’s but 60962 is correct and the other ones don’t work either. Already have H2h working there and just swapped for trial so line,cables etc all good. Any ideas please.

Have you tried 40963? I scanned a box in Barnsley the other day and it picked up all the channels on that net id. Subbed box was showing 40961 but that didn't seem to find anything.

the old kv was great with that as long as you scanned provider and netids come up,choose it and id correct channels would be found.

Back