h2 newbie

dazzer

just got ah2 box, im clueless , ive managed to flash with vix image , scanned for channels ,all channels picked up and although I realise I wont got most channels till I insert lie , I thought it would show 1-5 but its just blank, any help would be appreciated

How did you flash..do you have the link.? Am struggling getting mine up and running. Doesn't want to read any usb

Maria

Why don't you try another build for your box, have you unzipped the file leaving you with the flash file, you defo have the correct file on the usb, as it should auto flash

Have tried both ports.
It loads up the same regardless wether usb is in or not.
I have tried different builds. One on zgemma website where I purchased box and whoosbuild. Both unzipped sending just the file to usb.

I am wondering wether I have a faulty box....

Bit of a long shot here, power off the box and put your usb in with the build into the usb slot, power up from the back but hold the front power button down and it may start to reflash

I'm sorry but I'm out of ideas, have you tried a low level format on the usb, I think that could help as well

So are none of the free channels showing dazzer ?
If not probably your tuners not configured correctly or the satellite cable connector needs repairing or your dish maybe.
Maria
In the zgemma folder that your putting on the usb stick there should be a h3 folder in there is there a file called "force"
If not that's probably why it's not booting the flash.

Back