H2H All cable channels gone blank

amz84uk

All my channels have gone blank (black) on my box since Friday evening.

I have tried to restart the internet connection, and also done the Network test, which comes back as successful.

I'm not sure whether the mgcamd_1.38r1 line has stopped working (can anyone point how I can check please)?

What other options do I have to resolve? I have made no changes to the box since Friday, so quite confused what it could be.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks, just done that and says "no new ECM info".
Select Cam 1: mgcamd_1.38r1
Select Cam 2: no cam
active CAM1: mgcamd_1.38r1 no CAM 2 active

All channels still blank.

Thanks, just done that and says "no new ECM info".
Select Cam 1: mgcamd_1.38r1
Select Cam 2: no cam
active CAM1: mgcamd_1.38r1 no CAM 2 active

All channels still blank.

You line has probably expired, try a test by posting in the cable request thread

NO ecm info could be a number of things, all meaning your getting no response from server.

1. conflict on your router, your box could show the lan is working, but if there is an ip conflict or something on the router the box won't get internet connection. Put the box in deep standby, then restart your router and when the router is back online turn the box back on and test.

2. newcamd.list is missing or wrong contents, unlikely if not made any changes to the box but might be worth checking the file contains your line correctly.

3. your line has expired or server a gone, try a test line to see if that solves the issue.

Yh my box gone blank since Saturday too! Anybody in Birmingham area who can reflash my box for me?? I've been trying to put new cccam line in but the line not working because I'm sure the guy who sold me the zgemma h2h fully loaded has put some kind of lock where I can't use other lines. for the past couple of months my box goes off frequently and I have many sleepless nights lol. Can a veteran teck help me plz

Yh my box gone blank since Saturday too! Anybody in Birmingham area who can reflash my box for me?? I've been trying to put new cccam line in but the line not working because I'm sure the guy who sold me the zgemma h2h fully loaded has put some kind of lock where I can't use other lines. for the past couple of months my box goes off frequently and I have many sleepless nights lol. Can a veteran teck help me plz

it's unlikely that they have stopped you using another line, it's a first that I've heard off if he has.

Are you getting bbc1 SD?

what have you got installed on your box?

I’m in Solihull, and there’s great people on this website forum to get you back on track with things. Box should work fine.

it's unlikely that they have stopped you using another line, it's a first that I've heard off if he has.

Are you getting bbc1 SD?

what have you got installed on your box?
Sorry for late reply, I have open atv image installed on device. fat channels all working but premium ain't! I even purchased line from eBay but still no luck

Sorry for late reply, I have open atv image installed on device. fat channels all working but premium ain't! I even purchased line from eBay but still no luck
I just want to get off his server as the guy is not trustworthy and tell me about how virgin are blocking his line! If that was the case everyone else would be having same problem

OK, number 1 tech solution - Hold power button on remote until a menu appears and then select Deep Standby, now reboot your router and once it is back online turn the box back on.

If the channels still don't come back on, turn to a premium channel and then Menu -> InfoPanel ->Softcam Panel - what text do you see below the two cam settings?

I tried a week back by entering line from eBay and also a test line but still nothing! My line from supplier was initially in usr/keys folder newcamd list..... then when that line was playing after 3 WHOLE WEEKS he gave me another to enter in manually using remote control in the var/keys folder and it worked for a week now off again! in between them 3 weeks I tried different lines using FileZilla and got help via emails etc but still nothing.

I tried a week back by entering line from eBay and also a test line but still nothing! My line from supplier was initially in usr/keys folder newcamd list..... then when that line was playing after 3 WHOLE WEEKS he gave me another to enter in manually using remote control in the var/keys folder and it worked for a week now off again! in between them 3 weeks I tried different lines using FileZilla and got help via emails etc but still nothing.
I've done all that before mate, it's not just me who has this problem. Whoever has bought a box from this guy and set up a line with him they all have same problem. just before him giving me new line after 3 weeks he asked me to send my box number at the bottom! On free channels I get fta 0 etc but on premium it shows no ecu . I just want help to get a line that will work and ease my worry lol I want off his line

Back