H2h and iptv

Hi I've got a h2h on grogbuild with oscam and iptv lines. I used the all4one plug in for iptv however since having iptv I've had the following issues
1. The box randomally turns on by itself - maybe when trying to do an epg import.
2. The epg does not automattically update with the iptv bouquets.

Anyone got any ideas how to fix these issues

You will have set box to wake from standby to import if you go to epg importer go through settings if there is one that says wake box to import change to no then green to save

It's always been like that but since using iptv the tv randomally comes on and I'm having to manually import the epg for iptv.

The amb is set for 5.30 every morning. Thats everyday and set to wake up then sleep again

The epg is set for 8.00 every morning.

Set epg importer to do same as if in standby it won't import unless you set it to wake up and return to standby after import

I've seen this happen a couple of times on my H52tc recently but it doesn't happen on my VU+ and both are using the same settings for epg importer and abm. I can't pin it down.

If it is something that is bugging you/waking you up, then change the time it runs to later in the day when the tv is normally on.

Back