Cable H2H boot

GerryBhoy

Hi guys, as the title suggest my H2H running ipab is stuck in boot, tried flashing with 3 different images & 2 different usbs. The display shows flash, then back to boot as expected but doesn't seem to flash

Last box I had with this issue had to be replaced, any tips in how I can sort this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys, as the title suggest my H2H running ipab is stuck in boot, tried flashing with 3 different images & 2 different usbs. The display shows flash, then back to boot as expected but doesn't seem to flash

Last box I had with this issue had to be replaced, any tips in how I can sort this?

Have you tried another USB?

Make sure it is formatted correctly with HDDLow Level Guru and the USB is FAT32.

Have you tried another USB?

Make sure it is formatted correctly with HDDLow Level Guru and the USB is FAT32.

Yeh formatted Ms-dos-fat as using MacBook, nothing will take to it, I've used 2 USB's (Kingston & SAN disk) both of which have been used before to flash same box. It's doing my nut in. Lol

Yeh formatted Ms-dos-fat as using MacBook, nothing will take to it, I've used 2 USB's (Kingston & SAN disk) both of which have been used before to flash same box. It's doing my nut in. Lol

Make sure your changing your Mac to format it as MBR and not GPT - which is the standard for Macs.

Back